+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Forty Worst Movies"

Re: "Forty Worst Movies"

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;4119438;
    I watched Funny People the other day and it was anything but funny. It was one of the worst movies I've ever seen and I had such high hopes for it. It was terrible, awful...a waste of 2.5 hours.
    I actually liked Funny People, but it wasn't meant to be a comedy, so its not being funny shouldn't really be a drawback. I'm guessing they should have given it a different title, but it was more of a drama about people who make a living being funny.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

FORT Regular

Re: "Forty Worst Movies"

I loved Inglourious Basterds and hated Funny People.

Movies on my worst list are "Knowing, ""Metropolitan," "Ready to Wear," and "A-Team."

I just looked at the list. I saw about five of them. I didn't really mind "From Justin to Kelly," "Glitter," and "Swept Away," though I wouldn't call them good, and I liked "88 Minutes" a lot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123