+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Grease 3" In The Works...

I am glad I am not the only one here who liked Grease 2. It was so bad that I loved it. Heck, I even own the movie. I don't know about Grease 3, though. Sounds frightening.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I don't know that I like the idea of setting Grease 3 in the 1970s. Don't get me wrong, I looove Disco, and a 70s musical sounds fun, but I thought the whole appeal behind Grease was nostalgia for the music and innocence of the 1950s.

I am one of those people that loved Grease, enjoys Grease 2 but would never admit that publicly. D'oh! I guess I just did!

What ever happened to the Grease remake that had been in the works (Britney Spears & Ricky Martin I thought had been attached at different points in time)? I, personally, would love to see a production of Grease with the AI kids. That would be fun.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I watched Grease 2 when I was a kid, and I bet I've seen it a hundred times. I LOVE that movie! I thought Stephanie was the absolute coolest person ever! Man I'm such a dork. I actually saw it before I saw Grease. Cool rider and Reproduction were my fav parts. Oh, I loved Who's That Guy too!

Now that I'm older I like Grease the best, but I never pass up a chance to watch Grease 2 if I see it's on. I'm not sure about Grease 3, though. Sounds kind of cheesy.

FORT Fogey

The Grease 3 Movie

Well, the movie world is stooping to a new low:

http://movies.go.com/movies/G/grease3_2001/

I'mShakin4Aiken
    I loved the 1st one, didnt so like the 2nd one,i hope i will like the 3rd one!!`

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12