+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Twilight: Eclipse

Twilight: Eclipse

Thought I would start a new thread for the next installment of the Twilight Saga. Eclipse is scheduled to be released June 30, 2010. The director is David Slade and filming was completed on October 29, 2009.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Twilight: Eclipse

This was my favorite book in the series, so I'm excited to see the movie!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm excited too. IMO Eclipse was WAY better than New Moon.
    New moon almost made me give up on the series. *whew close one*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

CCL

^ Yeah, I'm the opposite. First two books are by far my favourites. Sad that Rachelle Lefevre will not be reprising the role of Victoria. Otherwise eager to see it except the summer opening will probably mean the theatres will be even more teen-filled for the first couple of weeks.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm SO happy that we don't have long to wait before the next installment!!!

ETA: I didn't realize they switched directors again. Why?? I really liked the directing job on New Moon and I'm sad they aren't sticking with Chris Weitz.

ETA Again: I just saw that David Slade directed 30 Days of Night. Now I am intrigued...
    Last edited by ClosetRTWatcher; 12-01-2009 at 01:58 PM.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

So glad you started this Bearcata, thanks! Eclipse is many fans favorite book, I have high hopes for David Slade. Do you think he's feeling just a little bit of pressure, LOL!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3760105;
    Thought I would start a new thread for the next installment of the Twilight Saga. Eclipse is scheduled to be released June 30, 2010. The director is David Slade and filming was completed on October 29, 2009.
    Can't wait for this movie and the tent scene...no wait, I'm looking more forward to when Jacob hears Edward say that his most favorite moment was when Bella agreed to marry him. I want to see Jake's heart lying in shreads on the ground. [Sorry Team Jacob, I don't officially 'like' him until the third book of Breaking Dawn!]

I also can't wait to see said engagement scene...and Rosalie tell her story...and all the fight training scenes...and then the final fight with Edward, Seth, Riley, and Victoria.

Eclipse was definitely my favorite book and, if they do their jobs well, I'm sure I'll be wanting to shake Bella as much in the movie as I did while reading it!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) will be replaced by ‘The Village’ star Bryce Dallas Howard. Any reason why there will be new actress playing Victoria?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3760670;
    Rachelle Lefevre (Victoria) will be replaced by ‘The Village’ star Bryce Dallas Howard. Any reason why there will be new actress playing Victoria?
    Rachel was doing another movie and the director axed her. She claims it wouldn't overlap and he claimed it would. So who knows?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3760670;
    Along with what JavaJo said, I read it was a money issue as well. Rachel was due for a big raise as Victoria is a central lead in Eclipse. So with the scheduling conflict, Summit fired her. Chris Weitz had nothing to do with that decision.

Here is a gorgeous, stunning shot from Eclipse. Enjoy!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast