+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paranormal Activity

Paranormal Activity

Just curious if anyone else has seen this one? I thought it was a great movie; we went to a matinee and my teen girls slept in my room that night!

Favorite part of the whole movie ... the last scene when a big ole boy behind us said "OH, HE** NO" and booked out of the theater. The whole place cracked up, and then we saw he left his wife/gf behind.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Paranormal Activity

I found the audience in my screening to be more entertaining than the movie.
    I found the movie to be suspenseful, but I had to psych MYSELF up to get to a place where I found any of it more than dull.
    The ending was a huge let down for me.

I will say that there was one scene in it that was jaw dropping and goosebump scary!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I just downloaded the movie tonight from Amazon. I was too scared to watch it so I watched Jersey Shore instead. I think Ill watch it tomorrow during the day. LOL

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3749234;
    Just curious if anyone else has seen this one? I thought it was a great movie; we went to a matinee and my teen girls slept in my room that night!

Favorite part of the whole movie ... the last scene when a big ole boy behind us said "OH, HE** NO" and booked out of the theater. The whole place cracked up, and then we saw he left his wife/gf behind.
    It's always them, isn't it My sister refuses to ever watch anything scary when her boyfriend is out of town. I go up and stay with her a lot to help take care of my niece, and we always gets some movies. Yet my 7 year old niece is less of a coward. He'd be the one hiding under the covers with the lights on, making us stay up to make sure nothing comes popping out of the closet

I enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I felt it lived up to Blair Witch expectations. I agree that the ending really sucked and kind of made the whole movie mediocre when it was all over. However, prior to that I thought it was pretty scary. Enough to scare me, anyway.

The suspense was good. The ending was horrible. Combining the two, I felt like I wasted 1 1/2 hours of my life. Such a let down.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Was enjoying the goosebumps right up until the psychic's second visit. Then it was, "Oh, please. Are you serious?" They're going to stay in that house another second when HE was afraid to stay?

Oh well, they can't all be great movies.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Just watched it, by myself!! Not too scary but had a few good moments. I liked how they built the suspense without really seeing anything or special effects. The attic scene I was like "Hell no!! What idiot would climb up there in the middle of the night?" I would have killed Mica (lol) for all the crap he pulled with the ouija board and the "calling it out" Also I would have joined a convent to get away from that thing. It couldn't follow her there could it?

I agree with the ending though, pretty dumb.

FORT Newbie

I just saw this movie as well about a month ago. My friend brought it over and it was late at night with the lights out...at the time, it wasn't as scary as I was hoping it would be, but boy, did that movie stick with me. The more I thought about it, the more uncomfortable and creeped out I felt. I still can't go upstairs without the lights on lol.

+ Reply to Thread