+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All About Steve

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

All About Steve

I'm a fan of Bradley Cooper (what a cutie!!) and I like Sandra Bullock as well, but this movie is getting lousy reviews.

Anyone planning on seeing it? I was looking forward to it, but now I'm wondering if it's worth the $10 it will cost to see it this weekend.

If the critics are right, it will be available on video before long.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

CCL

Re: All About Steve

Planning on seeing it this weekend. Don't think it will show up on any "Best of 2009" lists but it looks like enjoyable fluff.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Be interested in what you think as the reviews say it doesn't come close to being enjoyable anything....

It's being called one of the worst of the year and maybe of the decade. Out of 34 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, it got ONE positive review. I think I'll wait until it's on broadcast cable.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member

Whoa, that is bad. But having Sandra with blonde hair is definitely a bad thing to do anyways. Ick.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3691524;
    It's being called one of the worst of the year and maybe of the decade. Out of 34 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes, it got ONE positive review. I think I'll wait until it's on broadcast cable.
    I definitely wouldn't go that far. I did enjoy it. It's more of a "let your freak flag fly/be true to yourself" story than a romantic one. It is probably more of a "wait until it's on tv movie," but I don't regret going to see it.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

If the trailers stink can the movie really be any better, as the editors and producers use the best scenes in the trailers to entice the audience. Every time I see a trailer for this movie I cringe and only want to not see it more.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread