+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Hangover

FORT Fanatic

The Hangover

I didn't see a thread for this movie so I had to start one. My husband and I went and saw it today. It's by far the BEST movie that I've seen this year. In fact, it's in the top 5 of my all time favorite comedies. Everything about it was hilarious. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD.

Re: The Hangover

I saw it last weekend and totally loved it. From begining to end it had me laughing. I can't wait for the DVD either, the outakes have to be hilarious.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

We saw it last night also... in the tradition of raunch comedy, and a well made example of it, but, for a change, with guys in their 30's instead of in their teens. There are a number of shots of male genitalia and buttocks from the less hot cast members, so be warned! Also what seem to be jokes about pedophilia... You definitely want to stay for the credits and look at the "photos" down the side if you enjoy the film.
    The popcorn guy (maybe late teen, maybe 20) told me he'd seen it 4 times already.

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Just got back from seeing this movie. Loved it. So funny.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Fort Member

I thought it was funny but my husband and son both thought it was hilarious
    Worth seeing

Definitely very funny, but not memorably so. I've found that I have a distinct preference for comedies, raunchy or not, that have characters I can empathize with. 40-Year Old Virgin has become my bench-mark for humour, apparently, as I not only laughed and laughed and laughed, I felt emphathy for the virgin, enjoyed his growing friendship with his co-workers and teared up just a little when he married his girlfriend. Maybe it's a chick thing.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I saw this movie last week. It was really, really funny. My friends and I have been quoting it all week.
    Wake up and be awesome

Allan was soo funny - total scene stealer. That and I adored the wolf pack speech haha

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

its weird cause i enjoyed myself but i didnt find myself rolling around in my seat with laughter...dont get me wrong i was amused for the whole movie but i wasnt...dying of laughter...maybe my expectations were just too high
    my thoughts exactly, i thought it was good, but the only scene that i was laughing hard at was the end sequence (which i thought was the best part of the whole movie)

i recommend the movie, but i think my expectations were high because everyone was saying how funny this was

Quote Originally Posted by snickers;3544774;
    my thoughts exactly, i thought it was good, but the only scene that i was laughing hard at was the end sequence (which i thought was the best part of the whole movie)

i recommend the movie, but i think my expectations were high because everyone was saying how funny this was
    ITA, we went on the weekend. Thought it was funny, but I wouldn't rate it one of the funniest movies I have seen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast