+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disney's G-Force

Disney's G-Force

Saw the trailer for this before Up, and I thought it looked cute (especially the mice) and kinda like a fun movie for the summer.

G-Force trailer & video clips on Yahoo! Summer Movie Guide

Plus Zach Galifianakis is in it (amazing in The Hangover)...and I believe I heard Steve Buscemi's voice as a hamster. What do you guys think?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Disney's G-Force

Poop in his hand! Poop in his hand!

I know that my mother really wants to see this, but then again she thought Beverly Hills Chihuahua was extremely cute.....sooo, I think that this movie will definitely appeal to the same audiences as Chihuahua did.

As to what I think of it, it looks funny, but I am not in the target audience, and thus will not be seeing it in theatres as far as I know.

I'm not sure yet. The trailers look cute, but I am having a hard time buying into a story about guinea pigs that are undercover agents out to save the world. My younger kids think it looks fun, so we may give it a try.

We were watching a show on Food Network when a clip came on for this. They showed the part where the mice said "Poop in his hand" and my 6 year old laughed so hard he got the hiccups. He and daddy are going to have a "boys" day and go check it out. I think it looks fun.

Oh my son did not like Beverly Hills Chihuahua at all. So I'm hoping it's not for the same target audience or he's going to be very disappointed. He thought the movie was "dumb" and "boring". His words.

I think it'll be a good family movie to see this summer for sure. This looks like it has more action that Beverly Hills Chihuahua...they're government spies trying to save the world from destruction, after all. Besides, Jerry Bruckheimer is producing it so it'll def have his trademark action touch - car chases, explosions, fight scenes. Minus all the body count and gore, obviously

Benjamin Franklin.

This looked cute and I think I will go see it, but why does it have to be 3D. Everything is being made 3D, you have to pay $12 instead of $10 to see it and in an animated 3D film extra 3D is totally unnecessary and annoying as you have to wear those stupid glasses.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3501762;
    This looked cute and I think I will go see it, but why does it have to be 3D. Everything is being made 3D, you have to pay $12 instead of $10 to see it and in an animated 3D film extra 3D is totally unnecessary and annoying as you have to wear those stupid glasses.
    So far all the ones that I have seen out in 3D you can also go see in the non-3D version at the standard non-3D price. Is this one ONLY being released in 3D??

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3502191;
    So far all the ones that I have seen out in 3D you can also go see in the non-3D version at the standard non-3D price. Is this one ONLY being released in 3D??
    I guess it depends. When I saw Journey to the Center of the Earth last yr it seemed I had no choice and back this May there was no option for Battle for Terra.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

What is with all the 3D movies these days (most ridiculous one is Step It Up: 3D - who wants to see dancers in 3D? Not me)? I can't stand them, the glasses make me feel cross-eyed and give me a headache. I'll wait till this comes out on video without the 3D. My 6-year old son may like it. Although he didn't like the 3D Pirate thing at Busch Gardens so we'll see.

I like 3D - I think it adds to the movie-going experience, for the right movies of course. I saw Up in 3D and the effects were really subtle but definitely enhanced the movie. I think with all the action/car chases in this one, it will definitely make the experience more fun. That being said, you CAN still see the movie in 2D

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast