+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney's G-Force

Re: Disney's G-Force

Sorry for the double post, but just wanted to let ya'll know that there's a bunch of new clips on the website that talk about the movie, 3D and cgi and how guinea pigs are actually...um...conducive to being secret agent spies. Who knew? Kind of interesting and still pretty cute me thinks....

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

we saw this last saturday in 3D and it was worth the price of admission IMO. My kiddo was entertained all the way through it and so was I. The action was great too.
    There was a preview for the soon-to-be-re-released Toy Story franchise, they are coming back to theatres all in 3D. With the car chases and all the goings on in the first movie it will be fun but if they start re-releasing everything in 3D they won't be getting much more money from me.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

My boys (husband and 6-year old) went to see it last weekend and they went to the non 3D version. Husband said it was packed and that almost nobody was going into the 3D side. Everybody I've talked to, even those who are going without children, have all said they are going to the non 3D. I found that sort of interesting.

Anyways.

They loved it. The kid more than the big guy. Husband said there were various scenes in the movie that you could hear a roar going through the place as the kids would laugh. It's my sons 2nd big screen movie, we've been very selective in what we've taken him to. His first was Wall-E and he loved this one just as much as his first one. They had a blast, finished it off by going to Maggie Moo's for ice cream. It was a boys day out.

I went to the 4pm show. Unfortunately the 4pm and 4:30pm were 3D and I had to pay $12.50 to get in. The 5pm was non 3D. Seriously, I can't believe I paid that much for a matinee. It is a ripoff because it was totally unneccesary for this film to be 3D. Enough gripping about the producers trying to gouge an extra buck out of the viewing public.

This was a great film, I luv'ed it. It is one of the few films I would sit down and watch again. The story made sense, it had a plot, it had flow, the editing was nice and tight and the musical choices for various scenes was brilliant and it was great fun. The combination of Jerry Bruckheimer and Disney is great. This is a film both adults and kids can enjoy.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kao

I can't with these evil critters. I hate them with every inch of my being. I hate the fact that they are on billboards all around me and I see them on a daily basis. I hate the fact that the mice are so stupid. And I really hate the fact that every third commerical I see is an ad for this movie!

And I can't explain it. I like guinea pigs and mice a lot.

Looks like a fun movie!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12