+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Final Destination (2009)

The Final Destination (2009)

During what is supposed to be a fun-filled day at a car race, Nick (Bobby Campo (Legally Blondes, 99 & Vampire Bats)) has a premonition about a fatal race car crash. He manages to get his friends out of the racetrack moments before the crash actually happens. But, as FD fans know, this is not the end. Now death is coming back to take those who survived one by one. Nick must figure out how to stop it all before Death comes to take him, too. This is the latest in the FD series and it is the first one that will be in 3D.
    Along with Campo, other cast members include Nick Zano (Beverly Hills Chihuahua, Joy Ride: Dead Ahead), Krista Allen (What About Brian, Anger Management), and Mykelti Williamson (August Rush, Lucky Number Slevin).

Now, as an FD fan, and an owner of the other 3 FD movies, I so cannot WAIT for this movie!!! Especially because it's 3D. Some sources are saying that the trailer will be shown starting today during the movie The Hangover. If anyone sees The Hangover, I would love for you to come in to this thread and post whether or not you saw the trailer. Anyone wanting to see the trailer can also go to the movie's official website. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here but you'll find it. The Final Destination movie opens August 28th.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Re: The Final Destination (2009)

Anyone seen it yet?

I saw it! It wasn't as good as the first two but definately better than the third. Actually I'd say it's pretty close to being on par with the second one.

Final Destination >>>> FD2=The Final Destination >>>>> FD3

I loved the opening credits where they showed all the deaths from the first three films with skeletons!!!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I saw it just a couple of weeks ago. I was kind of hoping for more "closure" considering it said The Final Destination. But it was 100x better than the 3rd. I loved the beginning with the scenes about the race accident. Though like most horror movies, nothing ever beats the first. But the premise in itself is enough to scare me.

+ Reply to Thread