+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite Horror movie?

What's your favorite Horror movie?

I've seen a lot of horror movies. Some were so digusting that I haven't been able to watch them again but they haven't scared me. I like the bloody ones. The first ten minutes of Ghost Ship was the best.

welcome Tell me about your favorite horror flik.

jin
    I don't know if this fits in the category of "horror" movie, maybe more like spooky..but my most recent favorite is "The Others" with Nicole Kidman. I think it was just beautifully eerie and haunting!

firegirl
    Hey yall, welcome to the FORT! I will have one of the mods move this to the movie forum. So, if your looking for it and it seems gone it will be moved over there..

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    The Thing with Kurt Russell. I saw it once a long time ago and haven't been able to make myself watch it again.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

SpaceTiger
    I love horror flicks. The problem is that a truly good one comes along only once in a blue moon. The most recent one that I saw that I really enjoyed is "The Ring".

I like horror flicks that use suspense as their hook as oposed to the gory ones. "The Ring" definitely delivers in that aspect.

I'm not really a fan of horror flicks, but two of the scariest movies I've seen are Hitchcock's The Birds and Silence of the Lambs.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I forgot about The Birds. I saw it at the movies when I was very young (ha, ha) and spent most of it hiding behind the seat in front of me. To this day I can't see a flock of birds anywhere without cringing slightly.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Wolf
    The scariest for me is The Exorcist. I was terrified when I first saw it. I think I was about 13. Even now when I see it, it makes my skin crawl.

The Ring was pretty good, but there were only a couple of scenes that gave me the creeps.

BTW, welcome lilleah!

The Ring ....and even though it's not REALLY horror, Scream.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

StevieM
    my favorite (only will name one as I have several favs)

first one to pop in my head:

The Omen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast