+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Monsters vs Aliens

Monsters vs Aliens

What a wonderful movie. Both for kids and adults. Lots of little homages to old sci fi flicks. The animation was top notch and so was the story. This one is a keeper.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Monsters vs Aliens

I took my kids to see this in 3D over the weekend. It was the first of the newer 3D movies I have seen and I am a total nerd about this kind of stuff, so I thought it was really cool!! There were a few times when I saw my 4yo reach out to "touch" something in the movie! I LOVED Stephen Colbert as the president and the references to previous sci-fi films. Reese Witherspoon also did a good job as Susan/Gigantica.

The previews also got me interested in seeing "Up". I wasn't excited about it from the television trailers, but the theater trailer looked really funny!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3411858;
    I took my kids to see this in 3D over the weekend. It was the first of the newer 3D movies I have seen and I am a total nerd about this kind of stuff, so I thought it was really cool!! There were a few times when I saw my 4yo reach out to "touch" something in the movie! I LOVED Stephen Colbert as the president and the references to previous sci-fi films. Reese Witherspoon also did a good job as Susan/Gigantica.

The previews also got me interested in seeing "Up". I wasn't excited about it from the television trailers, but the theater trailer looked really funny!
    Me too. Initially, it didn't look all that interesting but this is one of the few times the trailers actually convinced to want to see this movie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

My friend and I saw this saturday and we were really disappointed, not only because the 3d effects were boring, but because the plot was boring too. It wasn't terrible, and there were a couple giggle moments, but I really expected a lot more with seth rogen and reese witherspoon (right?) in it.

+ Reply to Thread