+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earth

Earth

I saw the trailer in the theater the other day and I was blown away by the footage. It's amazing how they get so close to those animals. And focusing in on three families of animals sounds like a nice change of pace from the usual nature documentary (don't get me wrong though, I could spend days glued to the Discovery Channel).

And as some of you Planet Earth fans might already know, director Alastair Fothergill worked on this film as well! With the amount of awards under his belt, I'm confident that this film will be equally spectacular.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Earth

I cannot wait to see this movie. I may drive to Universal to watch in the Imax theater!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ohh seeing this film on an Imax screen would be breathtaking! I am really hoping the movie inspires a lot of people and from the sounds of this review seems like Earth will do just that!
    I loved this line from the reviewer in particular- "the directors artfully tackle life and death as though the nature film was a dramatic ballet. That is to say, there is clear indication of the ultimate outcome, but instead of noticing it, you will be transfixed by nearly-perfected bodies in motion." Now picture that in Imax- amazing!

And fyi - It's pretty much a habit of mine to buy my tickets in advance but Disney has this promotion where if you buy an advanced ticket, then they plant a tree in the rain forest. Here is a bit more info just in case you wanted to nab that Imax ticket early

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Newbie

I have watched id ,so my view is that from now on we should plant a tree every year!!!

+ Reply to Thread