+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Race to Witch Mountain (2009 remake)

Race to Witch Mountain (2009 remake)

Really enjoyed this movie. This remake is much better than the original. I totally luv Dwayne Johnson "The Rock", he really has a gift for comedic acting. Guess all that wrestling really prepares you for the big screen. This is a really good family movie, no swearing, no nudity, no excessive violence. I do believe it is rated PG. Adults and kids can really enjoy this. Kids 6 and up.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Race to Witch Mountain (2009 remake)

I LOVE Dwayne! He's on my short list of actors I will watch in anything and it's only because he is so hot! Yes, it's all about the looks. I can mute it and just stare at him lol.

Happy to know the movie is good so I won't have to wait till the 6 year old is asleep to have my little drool fest. Plus.. I grew up watching the original Witch Mountains and was actually excited about seeing a remake.

I loved him in the Get Smart movie, especially the faces he would make (at the very end when he looks up before he gets creamed lol awesome). He really does have great timing and a knack for comedic acting, I'm glad he moved over into the genre and left the action/thriller stuff behind since I'm not into those types of movies lol.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I too thought Race to Witch Mountain was cool. Definitely worth seeing. There was comedy, there was car chases, there was sci fi - a great combination for me. The casting was well done. I might even buy this one when it comes out on DVD

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

It's a very rainy day here in Phoenix, so I'm thinking this will be a good choice for the kids today. Thanks for the rec's.

FORT Newbie

Isn't this the third remake technically? I remember a remake I think with Erik von Detton playing the brother

FORT Regular

The original was such a classic for me, and for my mom too, I can't bring myself to see the remake =/

+ Reply to Thread