+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fired Up

Fired Up

Much better than I thought it would be. Totally loved the relationship between Nick and Sean. I wish I had been that self aware and competent when I was in high school, but I think we all wish that. The movie does poke fun at itself and cheer leading but at the end of the film I wish that I was at cheer camp learning how to do all the flips and lifts.The soundtrack is right on target with the mood of the film and if they sold it at the theater I would have bought it. Yes, stay through the credits, Hiro from the TV show Heroes appears at the very end in a cute little scene.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Fired Up

I wanted to see this but it left theaters so quickly I didn't have the chance. I guess I'll wait for DVD.

Question to Bearcata, is it kind of like Bring It On in terms of tone and humor!?!?!

Re: Fired Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3376307;
    I wanted to see this but it left theaters so quickly I didn't have the chance. I guess I'll wait for DVD.

Question to Bearcata, is it kind of like Bring It On in terms of tone and humor!?!?!
    Its doing well here in the Northern Virginia area and still playing in the bigger theaters.

Actually I think it is better than Bring It On, in fact there is a cute tribute to that movie within the film.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread