+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friday the 13th (2009)

FORT Regular

Re: Friday the 13th (2009)

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3334683;
    Makes you wonder how people survived all those years Without the technology...
    Ain't that the truth!

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3334996;
    Krazy, where are you from? Sounds like you must've had the same row of ignorant people I had at my showing. LOL. We didn't have any phone issues but I have had that issue at other movies. One time, the person receiving the phone call actually carried on a conversation on her phone DURING THE MOVIE!!!! Dude, if you have to take a call, take it in the hallway for crying out loud!
    I live in the South. I think the loud mouths at the showing I attended had been in the "Jack Daniels" prior to attending the movie. They had everybody in the theater pissed off. I guess it shows that I don't go to the theaters to see a movie very often, because I've never had to deal with such rude idiots before. I also had my chair kicked 3 hard times. Everytime Jason would decapitate someone the girl behind me had a serious reflex in her leg.

I can barely handle going to theaters anymore. What with all the cell phones going off and underage kids talking a mile a minute. Pissed me off so much, a father with his eight kids, all aged about 4 to 12, came to see this. Uggg. Parenting 101-Do not bring your young children to a SLASHER film. They will end up crying and being scared.

I liked this movie. It didn't impress me like My Bloody Valentine a couple weeks back but it was decent. I honestly think I just went in with my expectations to high. I'll buy it when it hits DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3358816;
    I can barely handle going to theaters anymore. What with all the cell phones going off and underage kids talking a mile a minute. Pissed me off so much, a father with his eight kids, all aged about 4 to 12, came to see this. Uggg. Parenting 101-Do not bring your young children to a SLASHER film. They will end up crying and being scared.

I liked this movie. It didn't impress me like My Bloody Valentine a couple weeks back but it was decent. I honestly think I just went in with my expectations to high. I'll buy it when it hits DVD.

LOL You would think Parenting 101 would be a given but I swear there are too many people out there who persist in proving that wrong.

I probably won't see Friday the 13th in the theater, I enjoy a good slasher flick now and again but usually in the privacy of my home where I don't like a big baby if I scream or cover my eyes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12