+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: Twilight: New Moon

Where The Wind Comes Sweeping Down The Plains

Re: Twilight: New Moon

I was very skeptical about seeing New Moon, because I was not impressed at all with Twilight. This movie was fantastic! Taylor Lautner was a great Jacob Black, and I loved the wolf pack. The scene in Italy was almost exactly as I had pictured it. Michael Sheen was a brilliant Aro! Overall, this movie was very pleasing, and I will definitely be buying it on DVD.
    To be one, to be united is a great thing. But to respect the right to be different is maybe even greater. -Bono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Still have not seen this BUT finally did get to a movie last night (Up in the Air--excellent) and saw that Robert P. is now appearing is something else...that is, I saw him in the previews. Of course I've forgotten what it is, but I think it also involved....blanking...the guy who used to play Remington Steele and was Bond ...

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3781650;
    Still have not seen this BUT finally did get to a movie last night (Up in the Air--excellent) and saw that Robert P. is now appearing is something else...that is, I saw him in the previews. Of course I've forgotten what it is, but I think it also involved....blanking...the guy who used to play Remington Steele and was Bond ...
    Robert Pattinson's next movie is called Remember Me. It's a romantic drama, not a comedy set in NYC and Rob plays Tyler, a lost soul type, alienated from his father, played by Pierce Brosnan. His love interest is played by Emilie de Ravin and her father, the fantastic actor, Chris Cooper.
    The cast is fantastic, I have high hopes for this.

Back to New Moon news, wow, this movie has made a ton of money! Domestic: $283,897,000 Foreign: $381,506,961
    Worldwide: $665,403,961

FORT Newbie

when edward took off shirt there were snickers in theatre where i saw film...the guy should have worked out a little...jacob picked up lots of new fans in new moon

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Finally saw New Moon this morning. Team Jacob all the way!

FORT Regular

I really thought this movie was very slow and boring. It took like an hour until there was any vampiring being done.

Quote Originally Posted by tedmcardle;3788626;
    I really thought this movie was very slow and boring. It took like an hour until there was any vampiring being done.
    Have you read the books? The story is more romance than "vampiring".

+ Reply to Thread