+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Twilight: New Moon

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Twilight: New Moon

cantstopwatchin -

Thank you for this explanation. I don't mind the cat eye yellow as an overall look, it will take some getting used to, and it does make the vamps look other worldly and not quite human, which is good. The inconsistency bothers me, but I'll get over it. The New Moon trailer is doing a lot for me in getting over the continuity probs.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3700066;
    cantstopwatchin -

Thank you for this explanation. I don't mind the cat eye yellow as an overall look, it will take some getting used to, and it does make the vamps look other worldly and not quite human, which is good. The inconsistency bothers me, but I'll get over it. The New Moon trailer is doing a lot for me in getting over the continuity probs.
    Oh, believe me, I know how you feel--I'm still having to get used to the fact that Bryce Howard is going to be as Victoria in Eclipse.

I just saw that new (leaked) trailer and it looks incredible!! Thanks, lildago for the 'heads up'.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3700107;
    Oh, believe me, I know how you feel--I'm still having to get used to the fact that Bryce Howard is going to be as Victoria in Eclipse.

I just saw that new (leaked) trailer and it looks incredible!! Thanks, lildago for the 'heads up'.
    whats the title of the video in youtube...???
    i've been searching for it..but i can't find anything....
    i stumble to a lot of parodies....uhhgrrr..i hate it...

FORT Regular

NO....
    why is it that it's not rachel anymore?????
    why are they changing casts and directors???
    uhhhggrrrr...i hate it...they are changing too much...
    good thing they didn't change the cullens and bella too...
    specially....mellissa....(in my own opinion they could change anything not the screen play writer, shes perfect...)

donnah fe - no, Rachel is no longer Victoria, she and Summit (the company that makes The Twilight Saga) had a scheduling conflict. The new Victoria is played by Bryce Howard.

This is incredible. New Moon is already selling out in presales. This movie is going to be huge, wow!

'New Moon' sells out 63 showtimes 64 days before opening | Company Town | Los Angeles Times

Simply stunning New Moon set pics taken last April. These are gorgeous! Enjoy!

Robert Pattinson and green screen on "New Moon" - New Moon - Hollywood Backlot - LA Times

New Moon's Emily in full makeup. They did a great job, looking forward to this movie! The actress is Tinsel Korey.

Yikes. From the looks of that photo, this is another example of the Twilight people taking a beautiful girl/woman and giving her the mother of all make-unders. And I'm not talking about the scars.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Is it Nov. 20th yet? lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The New Moon soundtrack is out today. You can sample the 15 tracks at Amazon.

+ Reply to Thread