+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 367

Thread: Twilight: New Moon

  1. #261
    CCL
    CCL is offline
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,632

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    It doesn't even look like Dakota. Ooh, excited.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  2. #262
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Screencaps!

    I love the look, I'm encouraged that with the increased budget and Chris Weitz behind the camera, this is going to be a pretty decent movie. My only question; shouldn't Edward's eyes be black, he was starving, I don't get that?






  3. #263
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    philippines
    Age
    20
    Posts
    58

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3666958;
    Screencaps!

    I love the look, I'm encouraged that with the increased budget and Chris Weitz behind the camera, this is going to be a pretty decent movie. My only question; shouldn't Edward's eyes be black, he was starving, I don't get that?





    wow!!!!
    i love that.......

  4. #264
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    philippines
    Age
    20
    Posts
    58

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3620302;
    whoaa...they look fantastic! As much as I love Dakota, I admit I was having some trouble picturing her as Jane. No longer! Good job!
    yahhhh....
    i love jane's eyes..
    hahaha....
    it's so scarry........
    it's really realistic......

  5. #265
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    philippines
    Age
    20
    Posts
    58

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3617709;
    The Volturi, fantastically evil, love it!

    wow....
    alec was so.....so...so...beautiful
    ahhhh.... very nice.....

  6. #266
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,355

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    This is really Eclipse news...but the role of Seth has been cast, by an adorable moppet named Boo Boo Stewart. I'm at work so can't link to the celeb pages with the news, but google him. I saw a brief interview with him on E! - he's a doll and I think he'll make a great Seth.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  7. #267
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    philippines
    Age
    20
    Posts
    58

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3687354;
    This is really Eclipse news...but the role of Seth has been cast, by an adorable moppet named Boo Boo Stewart. I'm at work so can't link to the celeb pages with the news, but google him. I saw a brief interview with him on E! - he's a doll and I think he'll make a great Seth.
    aww...really???
    is seth not going to be in newmoon??
    i think i've read about him in there..........

  8. #268
    Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,756

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Let's talk continuity. My fears are being realized with the hiring of different directors for each of these Twilight Saga movies. With different director's, come different visions. But why oh why did Chris Weitz have to change Edward's eye color this drastically. To me, he looks completely different.

    Edward's Twilight eye color



    Edward's New Moon eye color


  9. #269
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    philippines
    Age
    20
    Posts
    58

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    [[/B]
    Quote Originally Posted by talldede;3690780;
    Let's talk continuity. My fears are being realized with the hiring of different directors for each of these Twilight Saga movies. With different director's, come different visions. But why oh why did Chris Weitz have to change Edward's eye color this drastically. To me, he looks completely different.

    Edward's Twilight eye color



    Edward's New Moon eye color


    awww...no....
    i don't like the color of his new eye....
    uhhggrrr....his so not edward.....
    wish he should bring it back....
    i love the color of his eye before.........

  10. #270
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,702

    Re: Twilight: New Moon

    Well, they do look more "golden" in the second picture. His eyes also look irritated by contacts, or is the red on the edges supposed to be vampire-ish? Nothing in the book about that....

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.