+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight: New Moon

Re: Twilight: New Moon

There are lots of vampire series out there with all sorts of flavors and are huge fun to read. I do think there are at least 3 grand dames of the vampire paranormal romance. Christine Feehan and her Carpathians are all alpha male and I will protect my Beloved. The Carpathians probably have most of the classical powers, being able to turn into mist and various animals and to hypnotize mere mortals. If you want a more comic slant Lyndsey Sands and Katie MacAlister are the ones to read. MacAlister's heroines are priceless. I am also currently another YA (young adult) series, The House of Night, by PC Cast and Kristin Cast which is also great and has a much more proactive heroine then Bella. If you google vampire fan sites there are quite a few out there that review books and you can find dozens of authors all with very fresh views on what a vampire should be.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Thanks bearcata, those sound like good additions to my summer book list!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

I know that this question is not about New Moon, but I was wondering if anyone has come across anything about Jacob Black being replaced for Eclipse?? If you have read anything or heard anything I would be curious to know about it. ty

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;3551415;
    I know that this question is not about New Moon, but I was wondering if anyone has come across anything about Jacob Black being replaced for Eclipse?? If you have read anything or heard anything I would be curious to know about it. ty
    Why? Have you heard something regarding that? I certainly hope he's not going to get replaced for Eclipse! He's the perfect guy for the role. Just like only RP can play Edward. And only PF can play Carlisle.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

At this point I am just curious to find out if there are any deep hidden stories out there.

Quote Originally Posted by kewtiebaby;3551415;
    I think if you go way, way back in this thread that rumor had been mentioned. Basically, it is because of the tremendous physical change Jacob goes through when he becomes 'hairy'. Alot of people didn't think the actor who portrayed Jacob could go through a radical change like that for the part.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And he clearly bulked up, even if he couldn't get all that much taller.

Was reading a gossip rag in the dr. office yesterday which said that RP hates the gym and to get the "marble statue" with 6 pack abs effect the make up people had to paint the abs on and use careful lighting. No idea if it is true or not but the idea had me .

Of course also read that RP is making a new film with "Claire" from LOST and his Twilight co-star girlfriend is going nuts about possibly losing him. That should really make for wonderful chemistry in future films if they break up.

I thought that it was just a rumor that him and KS are together??? I wish someone would come paint some abs on me. I have a 6 pack, unfortunately you can't see it under my well insultated cooler.....lol

I think they might be together but I don't think she's pregnant and I highly doubt she's "going nuts about losing him". Those stupid rag mags are ridiculous.
    Anyway, I saw some Bella and Edward dolls advertised in a magazine today. They will sell for $25 each they said.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

The rumours about RP and KS have been around since the first film was filmed. She has (had?) a serious boyfriend but RP was apparently really into her yada yada yada. The rumours still swirl but then that's what rumours do. And now they have RP hooking up with Emilie De Ravin so who knows. I did see some picture of RP filming the new movie and they mentioned the makeup team painting on his abs.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread