+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight: New Moon

Re: Twilight: New Moon

I believe she has directed 2 times? And she's been prodoucing for quite some time.
    She directed a movie coming out this year with Ellen Page in it.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie

That's a false rumor. Drew Berrymore will not be directing Eclipse. Chris Weitz brother, Paul, will be doing it.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kc in mo;3377551;
    That's a false rumor. Drew Berrymore will not be directing Eclipse. Chris Weitz brother, Paul, will be doing it.
    I've heard this as well. But did read yesterday that Drew Barrymore is still in the running for the job. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by kc in mo;3377551;
    It may not be a false rumor, but they could very well be leaning toward Weitz instead..... but she definitely thinks she is up for considerations per this news article.

"The 34-year-old actress has confirmed that she's being considered for "Eclipse," the third installment in the blockbuster teen vamp saga that launched with " Twilight " last year.

Barrymore says she's "one of the directors that is being talked about, which is great, because I'm a director now."
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

CCL

It would be interesting to see what Barrymore did with it. It would only be her second directing project though (she just directed a film very recently) & I don't know that they would entrust the film to such a green director. But she has certainly produced a number of hit films with her Flower Films production company, so she knows what sells...that might count in her favour.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Another day, another rumor over who will direct Eclipse.

Could Summit be going genre with its third "Twilight" pic?

Sources indicate that horror wunderkind -- and Guillermo Del Toro protege -- Juan Antonio Bayona has emerged as one of the finalists to direct "Eclipse," the third movie in Stephenie Meyer's "Twilight" franchise.

The studio declined to comment; a rep said producers were looking at a number of candidates.

Bayona's name has come up in recent months, though generally in a group of other directors -- an eclectic list that's ranged from Paul Weitz to Drew Barrymore to James Mangold;earlier today, in fact, a report on the Twilighters fansite reported it would be Paul Weitz.
    The Hollywood Reporter: Risky Biz Blog: Bayona may see an Eclipse

FORT Newbie

I'm so tired of being punked about these director rumors, though I am truly surprised about Drew Berrymore. My fantasy wishlist for Directors for Eclipse would be Christopher Nolan or KAtherine Bigelow.

It looks like New Moon will be shot in Montepulciano, Italy, not Volterra.

Despite advertisements, anticipations and every kind of proposal from the major and the township, New Moon will be shot in Montepulciano because the locations are “more beautiful for the movie” than Volterra.
    I can't link the sources, they are from other fansites.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar

Thats kinda sad.. since Spegs herself said when she went to Volterra it was so beautiful and just what she saw when she wrote it (even before she knew such a place existed).

I just saw some stills from the movie.. and im shocked to see nearly EVERYONE in this film is a smoker. I knew Rob was but i was shocked to see the Kstew was being so young. I admit i do smoke, but im trying to quit and do not do so around my family even.. and seeing 90% of the cast smoke is just wow for me!

Also, I did run across a photo of Nikki that shes in a wig for her role as Rose, I guess that this answers the questions of if she had to dye her hair agian.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

CCL

You obviously didn't see the picture of Kristen Stewart smoking something other than cigarettes, Firewoman.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread