+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight: New Moon

Re: Twilight: New Moon

Here you go...

He still doesn't do it for me. I'm hoping he can bring it to the screen and change my mind.

Also, I read that it's rumored Vanessa Hudgens could be playing the role of Leah.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3274955;
    Also, I read that it's rumored Vanessa Hudgens could be playing the role of Leah.
    That would turn me off way more than Taylor ever could. I hope VH stays very far away from this film - she is way too sugary and Disney for me. I really hope they can at least work on filling out a large portion of the Native American characters with Native American actors and actresses!

He's still not Jacob for me either. (Should 16-year-olds have that much muscle mass? And for the love of God, why is he keeping his hair short if he wants this role so badly?)

Please, no HSM actors. Leah isn't supposed to be a cutesy princess type. Plus, Leah's part is very small until the final book...why would an already well-known young actress want it? It's a far lesser role than those of Alice & Rosalie, too. Give it to a young native actress who can pull it off and look the part, too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

VH as Leah is a big No for me too.

Bug lover, Jacob cuts all his hair off in the second movie, a movie which starts filming in 10 or 12 weeks? Taylor can't possibly grow it long by then. But he can wear a wig and then 86 the wig come Jacob haircut time.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

CCL

Count me in as saying ixnay to the Vanessa Hudgens as Leah idea.
    How tall is Taylor in real life? He seems kind of little in that picture.
    I heard that New Moon is going to be coming out November 20. They better start shooting already.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3275999;
    How tall is Taylor in real life? He seems kind of little in that picture.
    He's 5'10" so the cameramen better have something tricky up their sleeves to make him appear taller.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3275999;
    I heard that New Moon is going to be coming out November 20. They better start shooting already.
    I also read that on IMDB and had the same thought. That seems like an incredibly short time to film, edit, do special effects, etc. That date is still subject to change since they are so early in the process...

I hope they're not going to rush out the film just to capitalize on the whole Twilight phenomena. Make it good and do something about those FX. And I hope they keep in mind that although the Harry Potter movies are released painfully far apart, they don't lose their popularity. I really believe this series can have the same lasting power if they take the same time & trouble that the producers of HP obviously do.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

So today the VH handlers are saying they don't know where the rumors came from about her auditioning for Leah/ Is this true? or are they backpeddaling after all the fervid backlash online yesterday?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;3276401;
    So today the VH handlers are saying they don't know where the rumors came from about her auditioning for Leah/ Is this true? or are they backpeddaling after all the fervid backlash online yesterday?
    I don't know. I hope so. I don't have anything against VH personally, but she is a Disney actress/pop star and I don't want to see the Twilight series tainted with those stars. I love the idea of fresh faces for many of the wolf roles, Native American faces.

+ Reply to Thread