+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transporter 3

Transporter 3

Wow, I give this action movie an A. It is so much better than the Bond film, Quantom of Solace. Compared to Transporter 3 QofS gets a C. The film work and the way the music is used reminds me very much of CSI: Miami. Very edgy, very trendy. The fight scenes were beautifully choreographed. They were not too fast and you could follow what is going on. The beauty of the choreography also is that Frank Martin uses his suit jacket, his tie and his shirt as a weapon and manages a very nice striptease so we can admire his chiseled torso in several 360 views that were provided. I also like that the director understands the power of an actor standing still and absorbing the moment. Its like a fullstop on the end of a sentence. You are finished and let's wait a moment and appreciate what we have now before the next piece of fenetic, nonstop action.

I highly recommend this film.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Transporter 3

A little late to this but I agree, the movie was good. I was very reluctant to see this, given how horrible (imo) the 2nd was... for some reason, I couldn't tolerate the bad girl.
    Yes, a lot of good fighting scenes, the plot was also good. The best part: the car and Frank with no shirt.

FORT Newbie

Very Good Action Movie I Really Love Action Movie. and i also like this movie...........
    Nice Action and good camera tricks.....

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Loved this movie also... You can't go wrong with Jason Statham, beautiful cars, chase scenes, and Jason beating up the bad guys with whatever comes to hand (including his shirt)! Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread