+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Identity - 04/25

Identity - 04/25

From Hollywood.com

Synopsis: Ten strangers with secrets are brought together in a savage rainstorm: A limo driver, an ‘80s TV star, a cop who is transporting a killer, a call girl, a pair of newlyweds and a family in crisis, all take shelter at a desolate motel run by a nervous night manager. Relief in finding shelter is quickly replaced with fear as the ten travelers begin to die, one by one. They soon realize that, if they are to survive, they’ll have to uncover the secret that has brought them all together.

Genre(s):
    Thriller
    Rating: MPAA R
    Runtime: 87 mins.

Cast & Role

John Cusack -- Ed
    Ray Liotta -- Rhodes
    Amanda Peet -- Paris
    Rebecca DeMornay -- Caroline Suzanne
    Clea DuVall -- Ginny
    William Lee Scott -- Lou
    John Hawkes -- Larry
    Alfred Molina -- Doctor
    "That's Numberwang!"

Looks like a freaky movie, from the trailers.

These trailers have had my curiousity peaked all week seeing them. I didn't even realize Ray Liotta and John Cusack are in the movie wooooo!!!!! Now I'm really going to have to see it, somehow I'm gonna become a movie buff yet.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    It sounds like a must see movie with John Cusak in it. The story line reminded me of Strangers by Dean Koontz until you said people started dying. It's probably just creepy enough for me.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Gracie, that's funny, because when I saw the trailers the first time, I was thinking "this sounds like a Dean Koontz book", and couldn't think of one with that name.

Since I've got all his books, I thought it was a little strange.

Good to know I'm not crazy.

My husband and I thought it sounded like a Dean Koontz book, too! We haven't read all his books like you John, but we've read some and think he is a great writer.

Looks like an interesting movie.
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

Not to get off the subject, but if you haven't read it, pick up one of his older books, "Twilight Eyes". It's the best.

I wonder why everyone thinks this is based on a Koontz book. That's just wierd. (Twilight Zone theme song playing in the background).

This sounds like a good scary movie, and the trailers look pretty good.

Oh! I wanna see this one. I hope it's scary.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Well my hubby and i saw Identity last nite. WOW....Can I just say I love John Cusack and RayRay Liotta

The movie wasn't scary, but very creepy and suspenseful. I wont say anything about the movie because I dont want to give it away...but everyone was great...Especially Jake Busey...his role was small but god he scared the s*** out of me....He didnt need to be in the credits, just looking at him you knew he was Gary's son
    The guy who plays Dr. Cox on Scrubs is in to as well...I always enjoy him....

Great Movie : : :

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast