+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Terminator Salvation (May 2009)

Terminator Salvation (May 2009)

I ran across the info for this movie on IMDB and my first thought was "What? They are making a Terminator without Arnold!?"

However, I watched the trailer and was still mildly interested. Christian Bale will be John Connor. This is the plot summary from IMDB (apparently provided by Warner Bros):
    Set in post-apocalyptic 2018, John Connor is the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright, a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynetís operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.
    So what do you think? Will the Terminator franchise be better or worse without Arnold? Do we really need another Terminator movie?

Re: Terminator Salvation (May 2009)

I love the Terminator movies and I love the idea of another Terminator movie. I haven't really thought about no Arnold, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread