+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight The Movie

Re: Twilight The Movie

I'm going with an 11-year-old tomorrow at 1:15. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time. She loves the series. Read most of the books more than once. I had to keep telling her not to be too down on Jacob until she finished the last book. She was fiercely defending "team Edward"!!
    Count your blessings!

Ok, Robert Pattinson is on the Ellen DeGeneres show - what in the world is up with his hair??? He needs to stop dragging his right hand through it and let it lie down a bit ...
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

I love his hair, that's his sex hair. I went earlier today and i love it. Inside the theatre was another story though, it was filled to the brim with teeny boppers who wouldn't stfu. They were screaming and throwing stuff at the screen the whole time. It was a mad house. The minute Edward entered that lunch room, they went nuts. And i'm not going to lie, he looked so cool and understated without even trying. Oh, yeah. Anyone who knows me here knows that my obsession is Wentworth Miller, he's now sharing the thrown.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

AmyLee I understand that! they both have that Stoic sexy about them.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Premium Member

Going to see it on Tuesday, I know the reviewers panned, but I loved the books and hope the movie delivers.

AmyLee, most of the time his hair looks ok. It was just a mess on the Ellen show today!

He looks like he's just been schtupped. I love it!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I went today...I read the fan reviews beforehand, knew what to expect..so kept my expectations low and enjoyed it for what it was..I dont want to get all upset because a movie isnt like the book..and I loved it...I laughed and held onto my seat at the end lol it was good.

oh my goodness! carlisle! seriously hot! and the girl that plays esme I normally cant stand, but I liked her in this one.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I went with my Little Sister (11) and we LOVED it!!! The theater wasn't crowded and the row of tweens in front of us were well behaved. I fell in love with Billy Black before any of the major players even showed up. Jacob is adorable, but no match for the chemistry between Bella and Edward.
    Count your blessings!

Well, I decided to see about going today instead of waiting tomorrow - there is a $4 theatre near me. I had missed the current showing by about half an hour but bought my ticket for the 4:15. The girl at the ticket window recommends getting there at least a half an hour early to get a good seat; but since I only need "one together" it shouldn't be too difficult. I also received an email "thank you" from Kristen and Rob (sent from Summit Entertainment) stating that they have been ok'd for New Moon ... didn't see it on Stephenie's website, though.

+ Reply to Thread