+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Twilight The Movie

CCL

Re: Twilight The Movie

Ha - thanks geek the girl!

I'm going to see the movie on Monday. Can't wait.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm planning a movie trip by myself on Tues afternoon when all of the tweens will be in school!! I like seeing movies by myself now and then, so I'm really looking forward to it!!

Meh. I saw it at a 12am showing. It was ok, nothing really spectacular, and the acting in some scenes were just so bad that I actually laughed out loud without hesitation. I still liked it though, but whatever.
    Although, there were a group of tween girls behind my group, and they were seriously intolerable. One of them was crying (loudly) throughout the whole movie because "It's a dream come true!" ---/sigh.

It was ridiculous, and very irritating. Ugh. No more midnight showings of twilight movies ever again. I hope they write a better script for the next movies and improve the cinematography because neither were excellent.

I think the budget for this one was small, until they saw how it did, and the budget for the next one will be better and they can fix some of that stuff..

im seeing it today, I cant wait..Im going in with low expectations and just enjoy myself..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I read the first book and liked it fairly well. I didn't like the second book much at all. I tried to read the third book but a few pages in I just gave up. I realized I didn't care anymore. The second book ruined me. So, eh, I think her writing style just isn't for me. My 12-year-old started reading the last book over two months ago (she got it for her birthday) but never finished. I think we'll just wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it then.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

Just returned from the early matinee...unfortunately, I didn't just love it. I so wanted to LOVE it. But I do love the story of Edward and Bella. As far as that goes, the movie delivered. As with any book turned movie, there were tons of details omitted that I wish had been included. The cinematography could have been so much better. Jasper was nothing like I pictured. Neither was Esme. The others were all perfect! Rob Pattinson completely sold me with his portrayal of Edward! I've doubted him from day one because he in no way looked as I pictured Edward. Now I can't see Edward any other way. He was fabulous!

Oh, and the soundtrack was amazing! Edward can play piano for me any day.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

We went to the 11:30 am show this morning. I also really wanted to like it, but it was pretty bad. It was slow in parts that it didn't need to be, and it sped through the parts that it should have developed better.
    I liked Robert as Edward, but I am not sure about Kristen Stewart. Their chemistry was not as strong as I would have thought.

I have heard from so many people that it isn't worth the price of admission. That's a bummer because I wanted the hype for once to be worth it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The eye candy is worth it

I don't get silly girl crush swoony easily, but I would seriously giggle like a twit for several of the guys in the movie. Which is all the more sad because they are so much younger than I!

*Future Mrs Robinson*
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

It's definitely worth the price of admission and a must see for any fan of the books.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread