+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Twilight The Movie

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Twilight The Movie

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3346564;
    I already pre ordered (why I have no idea since I wasn't that much a fan of the movie or that little ungrateful little twit KStew) but the cost has already gone down for me.. and I didnít feel 5 bucks was that big of a difference to not get the missing scenes. I heard that one was shot from Midnight Sun.. and anything that gets me more Robert.. well thatís a good thing! lol
    I know I'll get it, but I don't know which one, aren't there 3 different versions?!?

I quoted you because the highlighted comment made me chuckle. The girl is freaking unbelievable in her ingratitude. She does not even try to be pleasant.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

She is!!! lol

She turned down presenting at the Oscars because she wanted to wait for a movie that was great.. not just one that made a lot of money.. So said her Dad at least. I understand that its overwhelming to be rushed with fans of the books/movie where ever you go.. and not be used to it. RPattz isn't either.. and hes just as freaked out by interviews as she claims to be.. but he jokes his way thru it. He has a good time with it, and he understands its the job. Like it or not Kristen, this is your JOB, this s what you made the choice to do. If you dont like the lime light.. or if you dont like the movies.. walk away.. no one would blame you. Robert is just as freaked as she is.. and yes hes said he had no idea what the book was before doing the movie.. but his attitude is a billion times better than hers. She could really learn something from him.

She's not someone that I'd want my daughter looking up to with her pro-pot stance. I understand drugs are part of that Hollywood scene.. but still just turning 18 sheesh. Way to start that downward spiral. Just want I want my daughter photographed in at 17, a marijuana leaf bikini. *rolls eyes* Dont even get me started on her grasp of the english language.. stop throwing out words you dont know how to use because they have more than 5 letters in them! Makes her look like more of a twit.

She still has at least 2 more movies to make, as far as I heard she’s under contract for the next 2, Breaking Dawn is not on the table yet. You are 18, eight-freaking-teen... wait 20 years and till after you do a movie that’s “great” before you trash the movie that made you a house hold name.

Sorry no love for her at all.. after CH I felt that she was the worst part of Twilight. Sadly like I said, I will still get the movie because I am a big fan of Pattinson (ok I think he’s a little hottie) and I liked the books. And to answer your question in my soap box rant, there will be 3 versions, The 2 Disc Edition, the normal one disc version, and the directors cut which i assume will also be 2 disc's/
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Newbie

If you get it right away Walmart usually has their newly released DVDs for about $5.00 off the regular price. I don't know if they will give a discount like that or not for Twilight but I remember the last few movies I've bought there during their first week out they did cut back a bit.

Normall I think it kills a sequel if you replace one of the lead actors but in Kristen Stewart's case I think it would make the next 3 films a whole lot better. Thousands of actresses would kill to be in her shoes and many of them could probably do the job a whole lot better! I read somewhere that Robert had to pick her up in their first sceen together and he almost dropped her and injured his hamstring.
    ]

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3349439;
    She is!!! lol

She turned down presenting at the Oscars because she wanted to wait for a movie that was great.. not just one that made a lot of money.. So said her Dad at least.

Sorry no love for her at all.. after CH I felt that she was the worst part of Twilight. Sadly like I said, I will still get the movie because I am a big fan of Pattinson (ok I think he’s a little hottie) and I liked the books. And to answer your question in my soap box rant, there will be 3 versions, The 2 Disc Edition, the normal one disc version, and the directors cut which i assume will also be 2 disc's/
    Go FireWoman Go!!! I agree. I don't like the pot thing with this stoner girl, ugh! I did read about her turning down the Oscars, or at least what her Dad said, and I could not believe it. I would like to hope that was misquoted because talk about biting the hand that feeds you. I thought she was just ok in the movie. I saw the movie first and when I read the books, I was amazed at how much joy and playfulness they left out of Twilight the movie regarding their relationshiop and she was a big part of that. Can the girl ever crack a smile???

And don't even get me started on Rob! What a quirky, humble, trying to handle fame as gracefully as possible, GORGEOUS example of a man. *fans self*

Oh, I just saw premiere pics of Taylor, Rob and Kristen in Japan. The 3 look very good, she is smiling and doesn't have the "I wish I wasn't here answering your stupid questions" look on her face. There is hope.

THANKS for the info on the DVD's.

CCL

I don't follow Kristen Stewart's career, so I don't know what she has or hasn't said about Twilight. She wouldn't be the first actress/actor who badmouths one of their films, though. That's just bad form. She (they) should be grateful for the opportunity and support the project while it is ongoing.
    I thought Kristen Stewart was great in the first film. If she does have the bad attitude that others are reporting, I hope she is professional and keeps it from affecting her performance in the next film.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3352060;
    I don't follow Kristen Stewart's career, so I don't know what she has or hasn't said about Twilight. She wouldn't be the first actress/actor who badmouths one of their films, though. That's just bad form. She (they) should be grateful for the opportunity and support the project while it is ongoing.
    I thought Kristen Stewart was great in the first film. If she does have the bad attitude that others are reporting, I hope she is professional and keeps it from affecting her performance in the next film.
    No she wouldn't but unless you're Katherine Heigl, you wait till you have done a few other films.. and maybe one that is a great film and I'm not talking Lara Croft: Tomb Raider more like Rachel Getting Married or Children of a Lesser God or even Boys Don't Cry. Then again you have to be an actress and have range and be believable to make that happen.

I donít mean to be on my soap box over this.. but it is really amazing how she can look this gift horse in the mouth and after Spegs said how she did like her as Bella and thought she did a good job. As was said.. a million girls would have killed for this part (ohhh, so DWP! Lol) and here she is giving a half-assed, phoned in, sputtering fool of a performance and then trashing the film itself because its Ďnot great but made a lot of money!í She makes it sound like its about the integrity of being an actor but then comes out with a movie like Adventureland (now donít get me wrong, her being in it or not, I DO want to see it) thatís not exactly Citizen Kane here.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

FORT Newbie

Does anybody know if they have announced who is going to be playing Alec and the other volturi/ other new characters in New Moon yet? I know they are set to start filming within the next few weeks but I haven't heard about any of the new characters other than the possibility of Dakota Fanning playing Jane.
    ]

CCL

Nothing on imdb yet. I checked Summit Entertainment's page and I didn't see anything about casting though they have announced that Eclipse will be coming out on June 30, 2010 (planning in advance much I guess); New Moon is scheduled for February 20, 2009.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyElle;3364242;
    Does anybody know if they have announced who is going to be playing Alec and the other volturi/ other new characters in New Moon yet? I know they are set to start filming within the next few weeks but I haven't heard about any of the new characters other than the possibility of Dakota Fanning playing Jane.
    I read that the Main Casting Director has said ALL parts are cast. There may be a few lesser Native American parts but they are a different casting dept. No offical word on who is who yet.

I had heard that AnnaLynne McCord (Naomi new 90210, Loren on American Heiress, and Edan from Nip/Tuck) is set to play Heidi. I think she got the part because her BF Kellan (i think it is) is in the movie already lol. I didn't think of someone with her look when I read about Heidi, but she had like what 2 lines in the book.. so whatever.

Also Bronson Pelletier has been cast to play one of the Quileute wolves, by the looks of him, I would assume (but i know I'm often wrong) Quill or Embry.

FORT Newbie

Im not a big fan of Annalynne McCord. She looked like she drunk off her bum when she was presenting for the Golden Globes. Jenny Garth was practically holding her up! Personally I think Kellan is the hottest guy in the movie; I hope she didn't get the role just because of him.

Im not quite sure how I feel about Dakota Fanning playing Jane. I've only seen her play little girl roles in movies. It will be weird watching her (if she did accept it, I don't think it has been officially announced yet) play a sociopathic vampire.

Hopefully they get some good actors for the werewolves!
    ]

+ Reply to Thread