+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Twilight The Movie

Re: Twilight The Movie

Well, I went and saw the movie for the second time, and I have to say that I enjoyed it so much more this time.

LG - I took my 7 year old son and he loved the movie. It wasn't too scary for him, and he loved how Edward climbed the trees and ran so fast. He also loved the fact that there was good vampires in the movie. I was surprised at how much he understood what was going on. As soon as we left the movie, he called his Dad and told him all about it, he was very excited and usually he begs to leave in the middle of movies.

I am curious myself to see how Jacob will go through the changes in the next movie New Moon, I am ok with the actor, I just hope they keep that part true to the book and do it right. After watching it the second time, I really do hope they fix the white paste - it just was too much.

I was thinking that the dialogue was kind of scarce. Even if you were on multiple scenes, Belle and Ed got most if not all the speaking.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;3245810;
    I was thinking that the dialogue was kind of scarce. Even if you were on multiple scenes, Belle and Ed got most if not all the speaking.
    that was my only critique...one of my favorite parts of the book is the dialogue, and that was lacking for me..I hope that they add more of that in the next one..I didnt think that edwards family had enough to say for sure...
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Finally saw this today and I enjoyed it as much as I expected I would. Apart from my beef with Jacob - and Carlisle was a bit too young-looking - I thought the casting was excellent, Kristen Stewart in particular. And I agree with everyone that said the special effects were awful. Edward "sparkling" in the sun made me snicker. In spite of all that, both my daughter & I loved the baseball game, and just wished that scene was a bit longer.

I know everyone's swooning over Edward, but I thought the young actor who played Jasper was quite good-looking. Never seen him before but I hope he'll be back for the next movie.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I've tried looking online and can't find any reference, but does anyone know if Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) is related to the actor Basil Rathbone? Just curious.
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

CCL

^ In an article, Jackson says he doesn't know if he is related to Basil. So perhaps they are distantly related, perhaps not.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hopefully future episodes will have more $$ for special effects, make up and wigs!

Thanks, CCL!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

FORT Newbie

hi,
    i am new to the site. but i just had to seek out other twilight fans. i am a late aware of twilight series and saw the movie when it opened locally. As a vampire fan for all time (age buster here since bela logosy (sp) hit the screens way back in the day, thru the Barnabas Collins era, into the Angel/Buffy thing and now onto Cullin clan.
    This series is an easy read. my teen daughter read it in a week. i took alittle longer (having more to do during a day off than sit and read though it didn't take me as long as i thought it would. I could not put it down.

Paid to see the movie 4 times, once by myself . now i tune it up everynight on another web site and watch a different sequence everynight. have the cd, arranged it in movie sequence and die for the moment while riding to work everyday.

i have found there are lots of women my age or around my age who feel as i do. saw a tee shirt that said "yes i am a mom and am addicted to twilight". so i know i am not alone. which is good.

have lots to discuss and am seeking anyone who will dabble and drivel with me..

best,
    el

FORT Newbie

nikki reed was in twilight and she will be in another movie called chainletter, if your into horror.

+ Reply to Thread