+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Meet Dave

  1. #1
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,136

    Meet Dave

    This would have been great on the Disney Channel but lacked as totally engaging for entertainment in regular theatres. I think it is great for young kids 7 or younger.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  2. #2
    FORT Regular FireangelOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sunny Puerto Rico!
    Posts
    123

    Re: Meet Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3129102;
    This would have been great on the Disney Channel but lacked as totally engaging for entertainment in regular theatres. I think it is great for young kids 7 or younger.
    I just need to know if it will be two hours from my life taken away forever or if my 7 and 5 year old grandkids will enjoy it enough for me to enjoy it with them.

  3. #3
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,136

    Re: Meet Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3129443;
    I just need to know if it will be two hours from my life taken away forever or if my 7 and 5 year old grandkids will enjoy it enough for me to enjoy it with them.
    Its 90 minutes long. It wasn't bad. Murphy was really going for humour this time. I laughed a couple of times. It is just really a Disney Channel movie. Yeah, take the grandkids but go during a matinee that way you won't get upset at spending $11.00 on a ticket. (Yeap, that's how much they charge up here in the Washington DC Metro area for adult movie tickets). My brother took my niece to see Journey to the Center of the Earth and he had fun there so that is an alternative to Meet Dave.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  4. #4
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052

    Re: Meet Dave

    So Bearcata? I take it that there is no or limited language concerns with this movie? It's acceptable in that way for an 8yr old?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  5. #5
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,136

    Re: Meet Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3131000;
    So Bearcata? I take it that there is no or limited language concerns with this movie? It's acceptable in that way for an 8yr old?
    Absolutely no problems with language at all.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  6. #6
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052

    Re: Meet Dave

    Thanks! maybe we'll take this in this weekend - although we haven't seen Wall-e or Kit Keddrich yet
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  7. #7
    FORT Fanatic saintslovebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    27
    Posts
    554

    Re: Meet Dave

    I just saw this and I highly enjoyed it. It was funny yet lovely dovey at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.