+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hancock

Hancock

Saw it last night. Totally loved it. It starts out as a bit of a twisted superhero story and bam there is another twist. Very well done. Will Smith does a great job. Hancock and Ironman are the two best movies I have seen this yr.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Hancock

I wanted to go see this on opening night but I had made a promise to my son I would wait until he got back from his dad's! We are both huge Will Smith fans and usually go see all of his movies on opening night but the timing schedule didn't work out too well this time...glad to hear it is good!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I saw this last night - add me to the "loved it" list. I thought it was going to be a little goofy (still have bad memories of the first Incredible Hulk movie. Bleah.) but the effects were good and Will Smith did a great job as the misguided hero. Totally didn't see the other twist coming.

The theater was packed, and a few people even stood up and clapped at the end. There's one more little clip about a minute after the end credits start running, so don't leave too quickly.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

My sig. other always leaves me to guard our seats and sneaks into other theaters at our multiplex while we wait for our show to start, to get glimpses of other things that might be interesting. Twice got glimpses of Hancock, and even though not the kind of thing that usually appeals to my S.O. seemed to be becoming hooked. Good sign!

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3109838;
    My sig. other always leaves me to guard our seats and sneaks into other theaters at our multiplex while we wait for our show to start, to get glimpses of other things that might be interesting. Twice got glimpses of Hancock, and even though not the kind of thing that usually appeals to my S.O. seemed to be becoming hooked. Good sign!
    Off the topic but I do that too. Especially if I have to wait a while for my movie to start. That's how I knew Sex & the City was not a movie I wanted to see more off.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

FORT Newbie

This movie was much more funnier than i had expected...good flick

You know, everybody keeps saying that they didn't see the twist coming, yet it really didn't catch me by surprise. And no, I didn't know about it before seeing the film.

I saw it and loved it. I am a big Will Smith fan though, so he rarely disappoints me.

I saw it last night and really enjoyed it..

I thought Jason almost stole the film, he has been really impressing me lately with Juno and now Hancock..
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by FireangelOne;3121228;
    You know, everybody keeps saying that they didn't see the twist coming, yet it really didn't catch me by surprise. And no, I didn't know about it before seeing the film.
    Yeah, I know.. there was a twist? Didn't seem like much of one to me. I loved the movie but I wish they'd spent more time with Hancock being a badass before he cleaned up his act. And what was with that abbreviated love scene between Jason and Charlize? They totally gypped us.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast