+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hancock

Re: Hancock

I saw this movie yesterday and really enjoyed it. There was a little bit of a love story to it, and Im a hopeless romantic so it made me very happy. I agree with you srs_in_Oregon Jason Bateman did an amazing job in this movie, so did Will Smith, but Jason really impressed me in this movie.

I would definitely recommend someone to go see it.

Quote Originally Posted by pwettybird;3128064;
    I saw this movie yesterday and really enjoyed it. There was a little bit of a love story to it, and Im a hopeless romantic so it made me very happy. I agree with you srs_in_Oregon Jason Bateman did an amazing job in this movie, so did Will Smith, but Jason really impressed me in this movie.

I would definitely recommend someone to go see it.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Im glad that they kept Jason and charlize together at the end, I was afraid for a bit that they would split them up, and I HATE when movies take the girl away from a good guy haha its fine when the hubby or bf is a jerk, but when its a good guy, it drives me nuts..I liked the ending, I thought they were going to kill them both of for a minute, and that would have sucked and made me hate an otherwise good movie
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I went to see this yesterday just to get out of the heat and enjoyed it for the most part. Was curious to see what the twist was, but wasn't expecting what it turned out to be. I didn't think they did a good enough job explaining the details of the twist. I was kinda left going, "huh?" but didn't care enough to let it bother me. Anyone else have that problem?
    Count your blessings!

My husband saw the movie a week before I did (he saw it again with me), I guessed what the twist was, we both really enjoyed the movie, very entertaining.

P.S. We were both craving spaghetti and meatballs when we left the theater.

FORT Newbie

I enjoyed it, good film.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12