+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted

CCL

Re: Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;3092489;

As for chemistry between Angie & James. It wasn't like they fell in love or were soulmates or anything like that. I thought it was more of a friendship type bonding. Which I believed.
    I agree.

Angelina was looking very skinny. I remember reading in some gossip magazine that she got skinny after her mom died. Maybe they filmed the movie around that time?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I saw this today, and enjoyed it. I liked how they set up Westley's horrible home life that sent him into a "snap" moment. James McAvoy really has a physical changeability to his face and neck that made it work. I think he's Scottish - couldn't detect a bit of it in his accent.

Angelina Jolie did look skeletal. I'm all for women being buff and strong, but it was like you could count every bone in her foot.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Does anyone know yet when this is going to come out on DVD? I think it looks pretty good, but I don't want to go the a cinema to watch it.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

It's still in theatres so itll take a while. Say, Oct.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

The movie was okay but the whole bending the bullets thing... give me a break... either theres a supernatural element to the film (which is fine..even great) or not. It is like they wanted to make a realistic fantasy (perhaps of epic proportions) and that just didn't work for me. Also, I, too, was not drawn in by the chemistry between our protagonists.
    And, I had the movie figured out before the halfway mark (a downer)... but I may have a knack for that since I called the sixth sense and hancock 45 minutes in as well (or did everybody have that figured out?.. its just me and my hubby round here).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12