+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kung Fu Panda

Re: Kung Fu Panda

We decided to go ahead and take all of the kids (plus a friend) to this movie for a birthday treat. The kids were boys ages 15, 12, 8, and 7 and a girl age 3. All of the boys really enjoyed it. My daughter is still too antsy to sit still through a whole movie - it wasn't the movie, just the way she is (made me very glad we didn't go to Wall-e). I thought the part where the tortoise turns into peach blossom petals was very benign, none of the kids with me even questioned it.

Re: Kung Fu Panda

I took my seven year old cousin to see it, even though I pretty much despite Jack Black in anything, but he just really wanted to see it. We both left rather disappointed, mainly due to the fact that we both disliked the main character and were annoyed by him to no end. We both quite enjoyed some action scenes, and my cousin was almost jumping up and down his seat during Tai Lung's prison escape, and also liked the Tai Lung vs Furious Five scene. Most fun we had was when we left the theater, though, talking about our dislike for the main character and the show-stealing, likeable villain. The little guy's got quite the way to express himself, going on stuff like, "But Tai wasn't a bad guy, he just had a lame dad that raised him all wrong, sorta like some sitcom dads".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345