+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question about movie title

Question about movie title

I was just listening to Newsweek on air and they were discussing an upcoming movie. I didn't catch the title of it, but they were saying the scenes that looked like the actors were having sex were shot using prosthetics. I thought the movie was something like "Show me you love me" but I can't find that anywhere on the web. Do any of you know what they were referring to? TIA

Re: Question about movie title

I actually just listened to it and they said "Tell Me You Love Me" which according to imdb.com is (or was) a TV series from last year. They were discussing how many networks now are being more lenient about what is being shown on TV in regards to sex and language. Used to be you couldn't show any of this stuff before 10pm but now it seems they're showing it alot more.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Thanks! from a fellow Lost fan.

No problem fellow Lostie! I'm already counting down to Season 5 (not sure when it will be but whatever).
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread