+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chronicles of Narnia--Prince Caspian

Re: Chronicles of Narnia--Prince Caspian

I loved this movie, more so than the first! How about those cute mice? I want one!
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3028265;
    I loved this movie, more so than the first! How about those cute mice? I want one!
    I think the mice were the best part of the movie much better than those endless comments about "dear little friends". Reepicheek is my hero.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3028250;
    So I take it the next two moves are a go??
    Well, the Voyage of the Dawn Treader for sure and I believe they mentioned the silver chair.

I'm a little late because I just watched the movie yesterday. I really liked it. The first one actually never captured my interest at all, but strangely this one did, so I went out and rented The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. I don't think I like one more than the other. They were both good.

The two younger kids have grown quite a bit, haven't they? The story takes place a year after The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but in reality, it's been three years since the filming of the first movie (the first one was filmed in 2004, and this one in 2007). But I played along anyway.

I'm really sad that the two older kids won't be coming back as main characters, especially Anna (the girl who plays Susan). I know Susan is a character in The Horse and His Boy, but that's when she's a grown-up, so I don't know if Anna would come back for that role. I mean, she's already 19 years old (she'll be 20 this coming December), and if they do make a movie of The Horse and His Boy, then she'll be even older. But she looked so young in Prince Caspian, and I think her young looks will stay with her in the coming years.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123