+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Cutting Edge

The Cutting Edge

So I was watching Blades of Glory the other day and got me thinking about skating movies, and I remembered that movie called The Cutting Edge, about a figure skater who partners up with a hockey player. I loved the movie growing up. I guess they made a sequel to it, and the third is going to be premiering on ABC Family on March 16 after they air the first two. Has anyone seen these? I absolutely adored the first one so I'm way excited to re-watch it, it's been forever.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: The Cutting Edge

Toe pick!!

One of my most favorite movies of all time. Toby, you have knocked it off my video (yes, I still have the original VHS of it!) shelf and into my to do soon pile. I've never seen any of the sequels. I'd be curious to hear if they do the first one any justice.
    Wag more, bark less

I liked that movie but the one that I liked even more is a movie from the '80's (?) called Ice Castles. Melissa Manchester did the love theme from that movie and I miss seeing it. I'm going to see if I can find it anywhere.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Oh Jamie5632--If you loved the first one, you will really like the sequel. It has Christy Carlson (from Even Stevens) in it. The third one looks awesome too! Since the first one made your "to do" list, I would just suggest sitting down this Sunday (3/24) and watching all three! It is gonna be great! Can't Wait.

Benjamin Franklin.

Toby, that sounds like a great idea. Our weather popped up by about 40 degrees and hubby is hankering for some golf. I can make him feel guilty, send him on his way and spend six hours 'on the ice'. He'll know the second he comes home as 'toe pick' worms its way into everything I say for a week or so after I see it, but it will be worth it!
    Wag more, bark less

Oh! Toe pick! HAH, my favorite part! I thought that movie was so cute and I am so excited. I am gonna go around and say toe pick around my friends and see if they pick up on the joke...ha.

Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread