+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Re: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

I sat through a small part of what is hopefully the final chapter in the Child's Play franchise, Seed of Chucky. Give that doll a rest already. This movie puts about everything horrible I've ever seen as looking like Oscar contenders. The first 3 movies scared me, and I could never figure out why a kid would want a creepy looking doll like that in the first place. Bride of Chucky was laughable, but not as horrible as this. I've seen a lot of cheesy direct to video horror movies from the 70s and 80s that appeared to have a $10 budget that looked better.

Mr. Wrong.

Can't imagine what Ellen DeGeneres, Joan Cusack and Bill Pullman were thinking.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I just watched the newest "The Final Destination". i will never, EVER get that hour and a half of my life back.

One movie that I'm sure alot of people wont agree with me on is.... i absolutely HATED "The Hangover".

Steven King's "Dreamcatcher". Ugh what was Morgan Freeman thinking? It was months before I let my friend pick another movie for us to go see. Just awful crap- something to do with aliens with Donnie Wahlberg and Thomas Jane. So bad that most of us who sat through it joined forces in the theatre to sit and ridicule it for nearly 2 hours. Complete waste of film.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

The Love Guru

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trista;3486077;

Cloverfield sucked big-time. I'm not a huge movie person, but the guy I liked at the time wanted me to go, so I did...and I wanted that hour and a half of my life back.

Oh gawd...major, major suckfest...watch it with my boyfriend who insisted we rent the dvd because the critics liked it. Easily the worst movie I've seen in the last ten years. By the end of the movie, even my boyfriend had to agree it was awful.

And while I'm at it (and I'll probably get rocks thrown at me for this) I thought Resevoir Dogs sucked too. Absolutely HATED it.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by lilcountriegal;4077435;
    I just watched the newest "The Final Destination". i will never, EVER get that hour and a half of my life back.

One movie that I'm sure alot of people wont agree with me on is.... i absolutely HATED "The Hangover".
    I saw The Final Destination because I'd seen the previous 3, so why not see the (for now) last chapter. Agree with you, no point. It looked decent enough in the previews and had a nice start, but went downhill from there. We get it, they were supposed to die and will all die in worse ways as a result of surviving. They need to come up with better ideas than re-doing movies where the idea is already done to death or doing a million sequels/prequels.

Plan Nine from Outer Space (a classic)
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

+ Reply to Thread