+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

Re: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

Any of the "Date Movie, Epic Movie" movies...with the exception of the first Scary Movie (cheesy but it was the first of the "spoof" horror movies.)

90% of Ben Affleck movies, Gigli, Jersey Girl, Reindeer Games, Bounce, Daredevil...I liked Good Will Hunting and Dogma and a couple other early movies.

The movie I think is the stupidest though is probably Kazaam...the only saving grace for me is that a young Francis Capra is the little kid (who I will always think of as Weevil from Veronica Mars)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3821136;
    Unfaithful
    Slow moving, boring, dragging, & could easily have been done in 1 Hr, with time to spare.
    I hated all of the characters, except the husband, & he bored me.
    The end was even worse. I wanted to at least see the resolution to it, since I'd just invested a couple of hours in it, but it was if they just ran out of film!! It just stopped with no resolution, & the end was even boring & made me dislike the couple even more. If I had been doing anything else at the time, I would have thought I missed something.

I absolutely HATE that kind of "end". At least give us some degree of resolution.
    Oh boy, do I agree with everything you've said here! I hated that movie soooo much! People where I was working at the time were raving about how sexy it was.

REALLY? I don't define a sexy movie by how much raunchy contortionist sex can be crammed into a dumb movie. :nono
    And the ending was incrediby unfinished and left me and my husband going WTF?
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

My kids were watching Disaster Movie the other day. O.M.G. I didn't realize it was possible for a movie to be this bad.

Worst movies I've ever seen .. Biodome, Crybaby & Brokedown Palace - this movie actually had me and my good friend almost laughing hysterically in the middle of the theatre when it was supposed to be dramatic!

Kao

The Mod Squad. It was the first time I was tempted to march out and ask for my money back.

Vanilla Sky. It was just 2 different movies that they mashed together.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Just watched it last week...Bruno. Do NOT waste your time watching this piece of filth. I am no prude but this movie was just awful. I am still mourning that I will never get that hour and 20 minutes back that I spent watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80;3950201;
    Just watched it last week...Bruno. Do NOT waste your time watching this piece of filth. I am no prude but this movie was just awful. I am still mourning that I will never get that hour and 20 minutes back that I spent watching it.
    OMG I just watched this last night and was shocked. I also am no prude. But this movie was disturbing and went over the line on numerous occasions. Do not waste your time.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

We just watched this very old Horror movie called Suspira. WOW it was Gar-bage!
    It was on all of these top 100 and top this and top that lists.. It's now on my Top 10 list too.
    Top 10 worst movies I've sat through.
    One of the only movies ever to make me wander off in the middle because I just couldn't take it any more.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

The very worst movie I ever saw was in college. I could only watch about 15 minutes and I got VERY upset and started crying. It is very disturbing and BAD. It' called Blood Sucking Freaks and no, it's not about vampires.

I also disliked the movie Atonement. It was highly celebrated by critics, but I loathed it.

+ Reply to Thread