+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

Re: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3188877;
    It is one of my husband's FAVORTIE movies. Probably because of Barbara Bach.
    The best part is that "Atook" and" Lanna" fell in love while making it and are still married today! I bought it and had my daughter watch it and she loved it! The "special effects" are so crummy! The T Rex is a riot (with his little arms). Maybe I'll put it on today!

Quote Originally Posted by SR5Rfan;3189359;
    Without a doubt, it would have to be Clash of the Titans with Harry Hamlin.
    Wow, I think I vaguely remember this movie from early childhood - is this the one where Medusa's snake-y head gets cut off and thrown into water? And giant scorpions are attacking a gladiator? Harry Hamlin is in that? LOL! I would love to see that movie again.

I was the youngest in my family by quite a ways and so watched some pretty gory/scary movies early on - they'd be watching them and I'd wander into the room and start watching them too. I remember seeing a movie about a possessed house, where a garden hose came to life and attacked a couple making out on the grass, and a pool that heated up and started boiling people to death in it. LOL. I bet it's a horrible movie but I'd love to see it again just for nostalgia's sake.

I rented 'Burnt Offerings' for this same reason last year and made my husband watch it. He said it was the worst movie he's ever seen. It was fun for me to see it again. I didn't know Bette Davis was in it - a low point in her career for sure.

Yes, "The Clash of the Titans" is pretty funny but it does feature the work of Ray Harryhausen so it gets a gold star in my book. I'm a sucker for "stop action" special effects. I remember thinking that Harry Hamlin was the cutest guy ever when it first came out. He did look good in his short toga! Let's not forget that Laurence Olivier got top billing for playing Zeus so how could it possibly be stupid! Heh-heh

Marie Antoinette I just watched it on tv and it was possibly the worst movie Ive ever seen. The dialogue was awkward and mumbled and there was no clear cut storyline...two thumbs down.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Newbie

I cant believe i spend money watching EPIC MOVIE in cinema and even buy MEET THE SPARTAN dvd
    soo dumb

Just about every movie that CW plays on Saturday and Sunday (double feature, double torture).

I don't know if I'd class it as stupid, but definitely the most disappointing movie was "The Dead Girl." Great cast, interesting premise, held my interest waiting to see how everyone's story turns out...But the only resolution is that of the the dead girl. She died .
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Kung Pow: Enter The Fist. I am surprised that nobody has put it on here yet, because it is that dumb. However, it is funny for younger kids and I can still get a few laughs out of it.

Cloverfield sucked big-time. I'm not a huge movie person, but the guy I liked at the time wanted me to go, so I did...and I wanted that hour and a half of my life back.

I tend to avoid most movies like the plague, the only ones that I can really watch over and over are ones by Mel Brooks-specifically, Blazing Saddles and Spaceballs. My brother actually has "Piss on you, I'm working for Mel Brooks" as his ringtone-and I have the "French Mistake" song.
    "Congratulations, you just peaked. It's all downhill from here, honey"-Noah from TDI
    "If you're one of the 46 uninsured Americans..."-Billy Mays

Mamma Mia!
    Silly from beginning to end. Odd casting -- love them all, just not together in this mess.

The Breed. It is a terrible 'Scream'/ 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' style movie except the people are stranded on an island and the killers are a mutated pack of dogs. Horrible... a complete waste of time.
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

+ Reply to Thread