+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

Re: What is the stupidest movie you've ever seen?

So at my school if you have good grades and attendance you get a reward every once in awhile. One of the rewards was a movie day and you got to skip the last couple of hours of the day. I would've stayed in class if I knew we were watching FACING THE GIANTS! OMG that movie is a piece of crap. And it is an uber Christian movie so IDK why they showed it at school.

The acting was horrible! Then I got crap from people because it was made independently by a church. I'm sorry but if a movie sucks it sucks!

If you haven't seen the movie don't! It is about a struggling football team that looks to Jesus to help them win state! Gag me! Stick in a bunch of Bible verses, "miracles", hilarious (not intended to be) dialogue and bam!
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 06-09-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    "For what it's worth you're like the first juicy booty to make it on the runway."

Premium Member

OK I am showing my age, my I don't get all the love the critics had for The Piano-with Holly Hunter it won all these Oscars and I thought I will rent that, had to be the most disgusting piece of filth ever, do not get why it won anything. Another horrible movie is The Bridges of Madison Countyloved the book but they totally made the movie a complete mess, and Meryl Streep and her friggin accents get on my nerves

Dragon Wars.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

At least 10 years ago we rented one of the worst movies ever. I don't remember the plot details (if you could even call it a plot), but I do remember the title: Fortress. Probably the only reason I remember it is because my DH let a friend borrow the VHS tape we had checked out and the friend lost or ruined it or something. We ended up paying around $90 for the video store to replace that lousy piece of trash...

FORT Newbie

The tomb raider movie was on last night, that was pretty awful, both the acting and the script were unbelievably forced and corny, not really sure whether that was the point or not, seems that all films there are based on video games suck for some reason.

Ugh, how could I forget this one: while channel flipping the other day, I ran across Pam Anderson's craptastic Barb Wire. What a waste of film.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Rush - great if you want to learn how to freebase cocaine, but otherwise an AWFUL movie.

The first Hulk movie with Eric Bana. I saw it in the movie theater when it came out and when it was over, I was left 4 thoughts:

(1) I want the last 2 1/2 hours of my life back.
    (2) I want my money back.
    (3) I want to punch Ang Lee in the face for directing something so awful and boring!
    (4) I want the last 2 1/2 hours of my life back!!!
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

1. Love in the time of cholera
    2. The village
    3. The Lady in the Water
    4. The Blair Witch Project
    5. Stranger than Fiction
    There are more that I can't think of now and the ones I mentioned are in no particular order in how stupid I thought they were. I have seen many stupid movies (with 4 kids, it is inevitable) and many that I really wanted to walk out on. I would also have to classify Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, teen movies, and spoofs of movies (Like the Scary Movies type things--the ones that are just stupid and not the least bit clever) as producing some of the stupidest movies as well.

"The Happening" by M. Night Shyalaman (sp ?)

+ Reply to Thread