1. It's A Wonderful Life - No way I'm ever going to stop watching this movie every December.
2. The Sound of Music - Still love it.
3. Memento - Three times in the theatres, probably twice at home. Do what I did and don't read anything about it, just see the movie.
4. (Walt Disney's) Sleeping Beauty - I've been watching this movie ever since I was a little girl, and I still adore and watch it.
5. Romantic-comedies like When Harry Met Sally, Forget Paris, Joe Versus the Volcano, Sleepless in Seattle, and Groundhog Day.