+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Levity - 04/04

Levity - 04/04

Levity (2003)
    Synopsis: Manuel Jordan is about to leave the prison that has been his home for the last 22 years. He is clearly a changed man, but his time behind bars hasn't calmed his restless soul. Drawn to the neighborhood where he committed the crime that haunts him, he finds a place in a community center where he can come to terms with his past, his future, and perhaps himself. Seeking reconciliation, he works with an enigmatic pastor and
    manages to establish a tenuous relationship with the sister of his victim. As fate would have it, Jordan sees this as one last chance at redemption

Statistics
    Genre(s): Drama Rating: MPAA R Runtime: 100 mins. Theatrical Release: 04/04/2003

Cast & Role
    Billy Bob Thornton - Manuel Jordan
    Kirsten Dunst - Sofia Mellinger
    Morgan Freeman - Miles Evans
    Holly Hunter - Adele Easely
    Dorian Harewood - Mackie Whittaker
    Luke Robertson - Young Abner Easely
    Geoffrey Wigdor - Abner Easely
    Billoah Greene - Don

I think this would have to get some pretty spectacular reviews before I would consider seeing it.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

It does have some great actors: Billy Bob Thornton, Morgan Freeman, and Holly Hunter. I know a lot of people don't like Kirsten Dunst, but I think she's adorable.

Anyway, I feel the same way as you, Z! I won't see it unless people are raving over it.

+ Reply to Thread