+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tv movies

FORT Newbie

Tv movies

There are a lot of tv movies out there .. but which are your favorites?

I'm a sucker for tv movies, just wanted to see which you guys like(d)

Re: Tv movies

Evil Roy Slade. Best western ever.

And part three of Trilogy of Terror (original version, of course). Scariest horror ever.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;2658520;
    [And part three of Trilogy of Terror (original version, of course). Scariest horror ever.
    Ohhhh. I think I remember that one. Was that with Karen Black in the 1970's and there were all those mini-thingies running around with knives or something? I watched that as a kid (when I wasn't supposed to) and had nightmares for weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2658533;
    Ohhhh. I think I remember that one. Was that with Karen Black in the 1970's and there were all those mini-thingies running around with knives or something? I watched that as a kid (when I wasn't supposed to) and had nightmares for weeks!
    It was, and it was just one mini-thingy with one big knife, and it made a disturbing clattering/chattering sound that was ever so freaky. I was terrified by that even more than I was terrified by Jaws, which made me afraid to use the toilet or take a shower for quite an unpleasant while .
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

FORT Newbie

I haven't actually seen this movie because it airs for the first time tonight!! but I am really looking forward to watching it.. It's the The Fantasia Barrino Story thats going to be on the Lifetime Movie Network tonight.... I am a huge Fantasia fan... So i can't wait...

I liked the M*A*S*H tv movie Goodbye Farewell Amen, and the movie that had the girl who played Erin on the Waltons. She played a good witch and the girl who played Mary on Little House played a bad witch, and Marion Ross was in it as well.

Do HBO movies count as TV movies? If so, Citizen X is my favorite TV movie of all time. Whenever I see Jeffrey DeMunn (he's in lots of stuff, one of those guys who's always a supporting actor and you see him everywhere) I think of his character as a serial killer, no matter what he is.

I can't think of any network TV movies or Lifetime movies that I've enjoyed.
    One of these days I'll stop being sensitive. Until then, I'll continue to be devastated on a daily basis. Life breaks my heart.

FORT Newbie

The only tv movie that I could think of is "More of Me" .. the commercial kept airing last night. Now I feel brainwashed to watch it tomorrow night at 9 +_+

Shogun!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The Stand was a great miniseries....except for the casting of Molly Ringwald as Fran. She is NOT Fran. (No, I will never get over it )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast