+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your older man/woman crush?

Re: Your older man/woman crush?

I agree with Tommy Lee Jones, also Harrison Ford (I don't think he's 20 years older than me though, I should check)

Edited to say..wow, Harrison is older than Tommy, who knew. Both barley 20 years older than me

I also liked Donald Sutherland (I know, I know) in Space Cowboys. Clint Eastwood always looked good to me too... I have an odd sense of good looking
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

I'm at that awkward age where if I go for women 20 years younger, it's robbing the cradle , and if I go for women 20 years older, it's grave robbing.

"The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2593246;
    I'm at that awkward age where if I go for women 20 years younger, it's robbing the cradle , and if I go for women 20 years older, it's grave robbing.

I must be at that age too, since I am a grandmother and somewhat past 60. Twenty years older than me . . most of the men are dead or so old now they don't appeal to me. But the ones who are now old but I had huge crushes on when they were younger are James Garner and Paul Newman - they were gorgeous!!

FORT Fogey

Paul Newman circa Cool hand luke era and Laurence Oliver (when alive) in the movie Rebecca. People should rent it. If you have comcast cable- it's on free movies demand.

I don't like old men. They're too slow in too many ways.

Sean Connery in Red October, Robert Woodward in The Equalizer, Timothy Dalton in Flash Gordon.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

I have a crush on John Mahoney. And Brian Dennehy.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Two of my first crushes when I was a little girl were Dick van Dyke (loved him in Mary Poppins!) and Gene Kelly. I loved watching those old musicals on a Sunday afternoon...cable didn't come out until I was in high school. I still think Gene Kelly in his prime was hot!! I still like Richard Gere, and Blair Underwood was looking mighty good when he was on Dirty Sexy Money last night. It seems he's been around forever so he has to be creeping up there...Oops, can't count him as old, just googled and he's only a year older than me. Guess that must mean I've been around forever too

Most of my picks have already been posted. Sam Elliot and Tommy Lee Jones have always been at the top of my list. Eric Estrada was my biggest crush when I was just a little girl and he's exactly 20yrs older then me. Now I still think he's good looking but I don't have a crush on him.

I'm disappointed not more men are joining in. My husbands picks are:
    Candace Bergen
    Cheryl Ladd
    His fifth grade teacher who he says looks better now then she did back then.
    And if he's really wanting to get his freak on, Betty White.

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;2646889;
    I'm disappointed not more men are joining in.
    I'm in the same situation as Newfherder, that 20 year difference doesn't work for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345