+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dragon Wars

Dragon Wars

This is the worse movie I have ever seen. The producers should be charged for robbery and fraud. Actually accepting any money for this movie is a crime. There are so many disconnects in this movie I do wonder if a decent editor could actually have improved enough to appear on the Sci Fi Network as a Saturday night special.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Dragon Wars

*whew* I hadn't heard good things about it, but almost took my nephew to see this last weekend. Thank God I didn't!!!

Sorry it was so pathetic, Miss Bearcata.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Awww...and my son wanted to go see it too.............
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Thing is my 9 yr old neice and her dad went with me. Now she enjoyed it but she likes the SCI FI Channel Saturday night movies. Her dad and I were a little too old to enmesh ourselves in the story. At one point during the movie my neice was yelling at her dad because he had taken his cell phone out and was playing games on it. I even told him, if I have to watch so does he.

I did talk to 2 of the theater employees and they have to scene all the movies ahead of time to make sure there are no objectionable scenes and they laughed all the way through the movie it was that bad. I did ask if it was going to stay another week. Well, it might, because it looks as if it is developing a cult following because it is so bad. Now, if I knew the movie was that bad ahead of time, if you go prepare with a group of friends you could actually have a good time. Either that or just let the little ones watch and you leave the theatere and see something else.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread