+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stardust

Re: Stardust

Just saw this movie and it was good. Nice action, good pacing, not boring. Robert De Niro was priceless as Captain Shakespeare and while I normally can't stand Michelle Pfeiffer she did an excellent job as the witch. It was tighty written and I believed the characters. The ghost brothers were a wonderful touch. Too bad this movie did not do as well in the box office as the highly overrated Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Pirates of the Caribbean did. This was a better movie than either one. It was better than I thought it would be and I left the theatre with a smile on my face unlike No Researvations which should have refunded me the ticket price.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: Stardust

oh yeah the ghost brothers were one of the funniest things about the movie i thought

while i agree this movie was better than pirates, it was definitely not better than harry potter, harry potter was the best movie out of all the blockbusters this summer i thought

then again, i'm very biased, harry potter is one of my all time favorite characters written, but i thought they did an excellent job with OOTP

this movie was pretty good though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12