+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bourne Ultimatum

FORT Newbie

Re: The Bourne Ultimatum

I didn't like it so much, I really loved the first one but for me the third one was more simlar to the second than the first. I think it should have stayed closer to the books like the first movie.

Having said this, its a decent action flick, but for me, it did not live up to my expectations....

Loved the movie but HATED the shaky camera. At first, it gave me a headache and made me so dizzy I got motion sickness. After awhile, I concentrated on the plot and characters and got used to the camera, but it just about spoiled the movie for me. I would be wary of any other movie filmed that way - it is AWFUL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2524417;
    Loved the movie but HATED the shaky camera. At first, it gave me a headache and made me so dizzy I got motion sickness. After awhile, I concentrated on the plot and characters and got used to the camera, but it just about spoiled the movie for me. I would be wary of any other movie filmed that way - it is AWFUL!!!
    That was my only issue with it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I agree on the Jason/Nikki connection, it would have been nice to see something a bit more there.

I did not mind the shaky camera at all. To me the camera was an asset to the intense, fast paced action scenes. Motion sickness is awful though, so sorry you felt queasy watching it.

Not so much queasy as just very dizzy.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

I didnt really notice the camera so much. I thought the story did not have a lot of substance to it. There were a lot of chase scene that while good dragged on and were un-necessarily long.

Anyone who watches OLTL, this question is for you. The credits said that Trevor St. John (Todd Manning on OLTL) played the tactical team leader. I didn't notice him. Which guy was that?

FORT Fanatic

I liked it a lot, better than the second one. It had more dialogue that the second one did not have. I am not a fan of car chase scenes either. I did love it when the guy said " he drove off the roof" it just made me laugh.

Would love to have seen one little flash back from Nikki about her connection with him.

FORT Newbie

It was better than the scond but still miles behind the first in my opinion

it was just one long chase scene from begininng to end. The jerky camera and weird angles (shooting reaction shots over the shoulder but leaving the whole shoulder in the shot?) was annoying to me. Your eyes are always trying to adjust. same reason I gave up watching Homicide.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast