+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Transformers

Re: Transformers

I thought Shia LeBouf done a great job.

I just watched this movie yesterday and I loved it. I was familiar with the cartoons, having been a teenager in the 80's, but I was never a fan. I was really suprised at how much I enjoyed the movie. The special effects were awesome and I thought the comedy really worked. I'm a huge fan of Josh Duhmele so I really enjoyed watching him in BDU's.
    The bad thing is during the last battle scene the DVD froze up so I haven't watched the end yet.
    I have to agree with the complaints about the robots voices. Very hard to understand. I also couldn't read the subtitles whenever the little bad robot talked.

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;2751902;
    I just watched this movie yesterday and I loved it. I was familiar with the cartoons, having been a teenager in the 80's, but I was never a fan. I was really suprised at how much I enjoyed the movie. The special effects were awesome and I thought the comedy really worked. I'm a huge fan of Josh Duhmele so I really enjoyed watching him in BDU's.
    The bad thing is during the last battle scene the DVD froze up so I haven't watched the end yet.
    I have to agree with the complaints about the robots voices. Very hard to understand. I also couldn't read the subtitles whenever the little bad robot talked.
    The little bad robot was a standout in this movie.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345