+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 152 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: What Films Did You Watch Today?

What Films Did You Watch Today?

Simple enough. I didn't see a thread like this on the board. I've seen what are you watching now but I haven't seen what you watched today. Also there is what movies have you rented but for people who don't rent that many movies and go to the theatres a lot we can't post in there. Also there is "Thumbs Up Thumbs Down" but you can only post in there if you've seen a good and bad movie. So here is a place for anything. I'll start it up.

Nochnoy Dozor (Night Watch) - 8.5/10

Really just a lot of fun in this movie, a good Russian action film. It also has the coolest subtitles I've ever seen in a movie, interacting with the actors and what people are saying.

Dnevnoy Dozor (Day Watch) - 9/10

I saw this yesterday with 6 other people in the theatre and it was just a ton of fun. A bit better than the first movie but they both are great. I loved all the characters in this one, especially when Anton and Olga got their bodies switched and had to adjust to eachothers different character traits. The last 5 minutes of the movie was probably my favorite part.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

Re: What Film/s Did You Watch Today?

Ocean's Thirteen - 8.5/10

Just a lot of fun. Heaps better than the second installment and is probably the best "threequill" to come out this summer.
    Renee: ďYou can think Iím mean, you can think Iím rude, but thatís my opinion, and Iím going to voice it.Ē

FORT Fogey

Ocean Thirteen - 9/10.

I was surprised that "Ocean Twelve" was a good movie which is almost never happends with the sequel. But I was even more surprised today after watching "Ocean Thirteen". It's even better than the previous one!

It's a lot of fun and great one-liners. And you can't beat the chemistry between the cast.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Pirates of the Caribbean-Dead Man's Chest

I'm a little behind

Funny movie!!

And I can't wait to see Oceans 13.....George and Brad
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I watched Ghost Rider, and I thought it was great.

Finaly got to watch Talladega Nights on DVD. so-so
    Ribbitt

I saw Double Jeopardy with Ashley Judd and Tommy Lee Jones on the bus. I liked it the second time too!

Also saw Nacho Libre on the way back on the bus. Good bus movie. Wouldn't have wanted to see it in a theatre. Pretty silly though, especially if you are a Jack Black fan.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Factory Girl - 8/10

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I adore Sienna Miller. I don't know why Jude Law would cheat on her with a nanny. She's stunning.

Ghostrider - 5/10

Eh. I guess it was a good film to see for free on an airplane but nontheless, I was highly dissapointed.

Breach - 7.5/10

Fun little film that keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time.

1408 - 8.5/10

The movie was great. The first act was brilliant. The whole setup to him actually entering the room was just really entertaining. Cusack was perfect for the role and Sam Jackson was good for the 10 or so minutes he was in it. It's really nice and refreshing to have a horror film like this that doesn't rely on gore and torture (Hostel 2).

Paris, je t'aime - 9/10

It's great that 18 or so film makers can come together and make 16 movies about love in one way or another and have it be completely entertaining. This film went by so fast, it was like you were in and out of the movie theatre. I had my personal favorites but almost everyone of the movies were great in one way or another. Only one fell really flat but the rest were very easy to watch and enjoyable.

Live Free or Die Hard - 8.5/10

McClane is back. 'Nuff said.

+ Reply to Thread