+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 152 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: What Films Did You Watch Today?

Re: What Films Did You Watch Today?

Elizabethtown, a Cameron Crowe movie with Orlando Bloom and Kirsten Dunst, and Dan in Real Life with Steve Carell and Juliette Binoche. Both of them included weddings with a purple and teal color scheme. Is that making a comeback?

Yesterday we finished watching the Aqua Teen movie. Since the regular cartoon (one of the Cartoon Network's late-night Adult Swim programs) is only 15 minutes at a time, we had to watch the movie in short bursts. We think the show is hilarious and therefore so was the movie (especially the opening sequence). I have no idea how someone who doesn't watch the cartoon would like it.

Girl Interrupted for the 7th time. I have to watch it everytime it comes on cable.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I watched The Ruins today, and actually enjoyed it more then I thought I would...it definitely wasnt what I expected it to be...

yesterday I watched Smart People and College Road Trip. College road trip was enjoyable as disney movies tend to be, and Smart people was alright..I enjoyed the storyline, but the dialogue was spoken in monotone by all of them, no emotion etc, which I think was the point, but took some points off for me.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

The Other Boleyn Girl. It was OK. I read the book and the book was much better. But the movie had Eric Bana in it and he's HOT!

The Bank Job, which I liked (and which was a lot better than most of the stuff Jason Stratham does) and 21, which was barely okay. I normally love Kevin Spacey and I didn't like him at all in this one.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Hamlet 2, very cute movie.
    And I'm on tonight
    You know my hips don't lie
    And I'm starting to feel it's right
    All the attraction, the tension
    Don't you see baby, this is perfection

We watched Die Hard 2 the other evening. This was probably the hundredth time I had seen it, but for some reason I just never seem to tire of that franchise!

Vicki Christina Barcelona. I liked it. I like most Woody Allen movies a lot. They are so engrossing. I never get bored. Made me want to go to Spain and listen to spanish guitars under twinkle lights and drink lots of wine

Oh, and my last rental was 'Be Kind, Rewind' ... was that the title? Something like that with Jack Black. It was really weird - kinda funny, kinda cute, but weird.
    Last edited by onei0091; 08-28-2008 at 03:03 PM.

I watched War Inc. today. With John Cusack (and of course where there's John, there's Joan) Why is he choosing to play an assassin with a heart all the time now?
    Grosse Point Blank, The Ice Harvest and now War Inc, three movies off the top of my head. He's quirky and talky and you just want to give him a big hug and tell him it will all be ok.
    It a satire, commenting on the gains of war.
    If you liked Thankyou for Smoking you will like this too.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Last night I stumbled upon a movie called Freeze Frame. It was really weird but I couldn't turn away. I believe it's a British film and it was about a man who was wrongly accused of a murder but the case was thrown out of court due to bad evidence. He filmed himself every minute of every day for the next 10 years to have an allibi in case they tried to pin another thing on him.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread